Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by bethwilliams View Post
    Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S LT18i
    Games version: 1.5.5.1

Problem 1: My goals disappeared upon completion of the "L'amour Special" goal 20 minutes ago.

Problem 2: Everything has doubled in price!
    I had this same problem! How am I to complete the task if the food is gone from my list??

And please, why. Why why do i have to go through allllllll the dishes to prepare each dish? You must save the last dish we prepared and the list should start from that point when we prepare the next dish. Its driving me insane!

Rhino Keeper
    Several issues, first I'm missing L'amoure and Miche recipes that I unlocked several days ago after I finished my goals.
    After last weeks update my game flashes a white screen and takes forever for the graphics to reload. There is a delay when touching the screen causing me to hit the wrong thing. I never had this issue before, my game had no issues prior to the update.
    Phone:Motorola cliq2, os: Android, rooted, most recent version

Fashion Designer
    Previously I put "Helpful Loretta" in storage. Now she is locked and cannot be removed from storage.

I can still see the two bread recipes. Doesn't matter much, though, cause I'm closing my bakery (and restaurant) in response to recent price increases.

New Resident
    Motorola Droid
    Android 2.2.3
    Bakery Story 1.5.5.1
    I was having many issues before and they somewhat were better for about 1-2 weeks. Now most of the time I cannot even get the game to open, when I do it doesn't stay open long enough to do much of anything. The closing is not consistant with anything that I do so cannot even tell you when it happens most, it just happens! I have followed all instructions.

Farm Supplier
    Im also missing my bread! also, any of thr "future" goals like dark chocolate truffles, are now gone. Wondering if this has been removed from android users?

Senior Moderator
    I'm going to try and help with a bunch of this at once

First - missing bread oven recipes has been reported - will post again when there's an answer -- cookbook resetting has also bee reported

Second - anything you had unlocked previously, and is now locked - see this thread - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...e-Locked-Items

If you're having any loading/force closing issues, do you use a task ****er/manager before trying to open the game? Have you recently cleared the cache on the game?

Goals do end - I believe the L'amour Special is the last one on this set of goals. Hopefully we will see more goals again!

About the double prices (with CM reply) - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...prices-doubled

Discussion thread about double prices - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ease-in-Prices
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on iPad and running current version of bakery story world games and my Loretta which was unlocked 2 days ago is now locked by goal.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    I'm on iPad and running current version of bakery story world games and my Loretta which was unlocked 2 days ago is now locked by goal.
    This issue has been reported https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...elpful-Loretta
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Playing on a galaxy tablet v. 1.5.5.1

When baking multiple of same item the game used ti placehold the item i was baking. Now it diesn't causing multiple keystrokes.

New Resident
    Okay. Help my dumbass please. Firstly I love this Game. I updated it last week, saw the new task things and I was totally excited. But then about 2 days ago I was set another update. After this second update I lost all task stuff. I lost this and the bread ovens. In fact I can't even buy new even to put in their spot. I have a HTC evo 4g. My app says "bakery story 1.3.7." My shop name is Contessa. My user name is Astryki. Any help would be so so so lovely! thanks for all of your help.