Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bakehouse74 View Post
    I have now installed 1.4.3 val day bakery but the problem with the stray coin appearing is still there.
    I had a stray coin this morning, and I just forced closed out the game and came back and it was gone. If this does not work, you can email support@teamlava.com to see if they can remove this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lis26 View Post
    I'm having problem also with my bakery story game, i can't bake, every time I tap the cook box it doesn't do anything, seem its stocked what I shall I do? I'm using iPad 2
    Try force closing the game.
    To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
    On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

[IMG]https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPx[/IMG]Then you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
    You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have Valentine's day version on iPad and didn't get weekly update. I can gift new parts, but don't have the option to purchase the new appliance. I always get my updates on Thursday.

Senior Moderator
    The updates roll out, you'll either receive it on Thursday, or the following Tuesday. Level, device, OS, etc have nothing to do with it. It can happen with one game, and not another. https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I am trying to purchase the fairy kitchen. I am using kindle fire version 1.3.7 I bought gems just so I could get this. I cleared space not sure how big it is. I am on level 13. I click on it, click on a space in my bakery and nothing happens.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecoop22 View Post
    I am trying to purchase the fairy kitchen. I am using kindle fire version 1.3.7 I bought gems just so I could get this. I cleared space not sure how big it is. I am on level 13. I click on it, click on a space in my bakery and nothing happens.
    It is really big try clearing more space.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Red face

I didn't need to make more room...it just suddenly worked. I didn't do anything different. Oh well. I got it now.

I am playing version 1.4.3, iPad, I'm not making any coins, and the customers are getting stuck in the door, I lost all my hearts (only have 10), what can I do to fix this? Thank you

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vianka2758 View Post
    I am playing version 1.4.3, iPad, I'm not making any coins, and the customers are getting stuck in the door, I lost all my hearts (only have 10), what can I do to fix this? Thank you
    Can you post a screenshot of your bakery? It sounds like something is blocking a path, most likely between the door and your register. Do you have anything in front of the register?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Thank you so much, I had an Irish waitress blocking the cash register, moved her away, problem solved.

I have a problem with moving the door. I'm actually not sure the door is movable. Help please?

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast