Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I am using an Android tablet (Acer) and my tablet is up to date. My Bakery Story version is 1.3.6.05. How do I know what version I'm supposed to have? I apologize for not being very savvy when it comes to these things and my tech guru (daughter) isn't home, but on campus.

Thank you.
    Go into Google Play (named Play Store on my Android).
    Tap on the magnifying glass to enter a search string.
    Type in Bakery Story (or TeamLava if you play more than one game) in the box where it says "Search Google Play".
    Tap on the magnifying glass to search. Apps will be displayed.
    If Bakery Story says "Installed" you have the latest version. If it says "Update" then you don't.

Rhino Keeper
    my siblings play bakery story, and a few weeks ago they had to reinstall it because something went wrong. now when they cook, they can't see the food they are cooking. they can see food on every oven except the basic ovens/easy ovens. their ID is fashiongirlme. could teamlava please help. the problem still continues

New Resident
    I am on the original Droid incredible, bakery story version 1.3.6.05, and along with the fact I've never had any goals to accomplish, I have multiple wall decorations and am trying to get badges for them. But no matter how many decorations I buy I'm always stuck at 2/15 wall decorations. All of the other badges I've earned gold or silver, but for some reason this one won't change. Please help.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hwood2291 View Post
    I am on the original Droid incredible, bakery story version 1.3.6.05, and along with the fact I've never had any goals to accomplish, I have multiple wall decorations and am trying to get badges for them. But no matter how many decorations I buy I'm always stuck at 2/15 wall decorations. All of the other badges I've earned gold or silver, but for some reason this one won't change. Please help.
    There is a bug with that badge, which has been reported. The work around : place your items in storage, then they will count. Then you can display them again, and it wouldn't affect the number.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

no reply from Support Team, still can't get into app

Quote Originally Posted by hellofriend99 View Post
    Hi, I am playing Bakery Story 1.3.7 on my Android 2.3.5, HTC Sense version 2.1, Software number 1.0.0.A510e (phone is HTC WildfireS A510e model). I have been having a lot of trouble getting into my game. After I tap on the app icon, I keep getting the message "Sorry! The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." (Force Close button on the bottom). Normally, I do one of two things: 1) I force close it, clear the cache, and tap the app icon again. On occasion, this works. 2) I uninstall the program, restart my phone (or turn it off and take the battery out as well), reinstall the app, and try again. On occasion, this works too.

But as of late, none of the two work. I will keep uninstalling, restarting the phone, and reinstalling the app. I still get the same message and I can't access my game at all. Once I couldn't get on for 3 days. Yesterday (about 24 hours ago) I got on and cleared my spoiled food and started baking again. But since then, I have not been able to get back in.

Could you help me figure out what's the problem? I have reported the problem to Amazon as well, which is how I download the game to begin with. My Pet Shop Story works fine, though I sometimes get the same message (I'll usually uninstall and reinstall it and it'll work again). I played PS Story this morning, but my Bakery Story won't work.

Thanks!
    Hello, I am still having the same problem with BS. I contacted the Support Team via email and haven't heard anything from them since (it's been over a month). I've tried reinstalling the app once every few days to see if it'll work, but unfortunately, it won't. Can anyone help me out?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hellofriend99 View Post
    Hello, I am still having the same problem with BS. I contacted the Support Team via email and haven't heard anything from them since (it's been over a month). I've tried reinstalling the app once every few days to see if it'll work, but unfortunately, it won't. Can anyone help me out?
    Send DW or BP a private message with your ticket number that came with your automatic response from support so they can check out
    your issue. also flag this thread to them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    New IOS update in app store. IOS: 1.5.4

New Resident
    I did this update today and now I can not open the bakery story app!! Please help! I play bakery on an touch...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stefaniec View Post
    I did this update today and now I can not open the bakery story app!! Please help! I play bakery on an touch...
    Try restarting your device. If still issues delete and redownload.

Also make sure you have the most current IOS version for your itouch.

New Resident
    I am having some issues with my bakery. I am unable to collect my tips (once I collected my tips, they will reappear again) , tip my neighbours and serve my food. Has such problem ever occurred? I have restarted my phone and reinstalled the game many times but the problem still persists. Currently using Iphone 4 and My Bakery Story version is 1.5.4. I have sent an email to the support team a couple of days ago. Please help! Thanks.