Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

1. i can gift but cant tip some of the neighbors
    2. i can tip but cant gift some of the neighbors

sry typing errors.

Farm Supplier
    I play on Android. The version I play is 1.3.6.05. I play deleted and reinstalled the game. Also, I have restarted my phone. I play on EVO HTC 4G. The problem I am having is that I am not able to fully tips my neighbors. When I visit them to tip, I will receive the daily bonus for visiting but I can either tip normally, or it shows that I can only tip 3 (like we are not nbrs) or I cannot tip at all (looks like I visited and tipped them already when I have not). I don't want any of my nbrs to think I'm not stopping by and get deleted. Any suggestions?

Farm Supplier
    Sorry, auto correct making look dumb again... Not play, I meant I have deleted....

New Resident

Unhappy Newly added neighbors not showing

I am playing bakery story (world games version ) version 1.5.3. On an iPad three version 5.1.1. The issue I am having is that people who have added me as a neighbor in the last day or two are not showing up on my neighbor list but I am showing up on their neighbor list. They can gift and tip me, but I cannot tip them more than three times or gift them back. I have not seen any message to accept their invite. Please help!

Fashion Designer
    Neighbor list, visiting other bakeries, and rendering is still excruciatingly slow. Tipping has become almost impossible, as contact with TL server constantly goes in and out (and each time it does, I get all of the"opening Popups").

I thought this problem was resolved after that first maintenance shutdown. For a little while, The game sped up dramatically. But now it is very, very slow.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Neighbor list, visiting other bakeries, and rendering is still excruciatingly slow. Tipping has become almost impossible, as contact with TL server constantly goes in and out (and each time it does, I get all of the"opening Popups").

I thought this problem was resolved after that first maintenance shutdown. For a little while, The game sped up dramatically. But now it is very, very slow.
    Oh, and BTW, I do not experience this issue with non-TL games, so it's not MY connectivity that is the problem.

Nightclub Owner
    It would be really nice to find out WHEN the customer lowering issue is going to be resolved???? Even in the Bakery World Games version the customers dwindle down to 1-3 if the game is open too long! This is frustrating and was a known problem before this version was released, so WHY wasn't it fixed prior to releasing it?????

Host(ess)
    I am having the same problem; I am on an Ipad and play bakery story world games 1:5:4. Also, I have very few customers in my store but am listed as having 100 hearts.

Host(ess)
    Oh dear! I was replying to an earlier post on page 11, I think.

New Resident
    I play on an android LG Thrill, both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. I've been having a problem for about 2 weeks on Bakery Story 1.3.7 where the newer items don't fully load. For example, looking at my bakery, the Budding Tables, Dainty Chairs, Tiki Chairs, Water Tables, Trampoline Stools, and a few other items do not load. Older items like the Ornate Table and Holly Table are visible. This problem is intermittent but happens a majority of the time. When it does, it also happens to other bakeries, making it hard to tip (I have to tip "thin air") or to see if a neighbor is full of tips or not. When it happens, I will take a break from the game, go to my other game, or turn my phone off/on, but it usually doesn't help - the game is still messed up, not fully loading the bakeries. I don't have this problem on Restaurant Story.

I do have frequent problems on both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story of frequent "force close" crashes, several times a day, or telling me that I have no internet connection when I do (I figure the last problem is a server problem).

Linda