Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Host(ess)
    nevermind it's working now

Does anyone else who has an android phone and has the old christmas and halloween versions of the game can't open them?

When i try to open them it says I dont have an online connection but then it tells me that this version of bakery story is no longer supported?

I know this has happened to android users for other team lava games but I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem for the old bakery stories.

Farm Supplier
    Hi! I have 6 honey gelatos on right now and it's not registered on the goal that I started them...?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by teamburcroff View Post
    Hi! I have 6 honey gelatos on right now and it's not registered on the goal that I started them...?
    It has started working with my second batch...yippee!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    Does anyone else who has an android phone and has the old christmas and halloween versions of the game can't open them?

When i try to open them it says I dont have an online connection but then it tells me that this version of bakery story is no longer supported?

I know this has happened to android users for other team lava games but I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem for the old bakery stories.
    This has been fixed. Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I started a new thread but maybe I'm supposed to post my issue here?

I am having a problem when I sent out gift requests. For example today I sent out a request for all 100+ of my neighbors to gift me the cart wheels and I've only received 1 from Stormy. 2 of my neighbors live near me/I know and I sent each one a gift request and it did not show up for either of them. Any ideas why this might be?

iOS device: version 7.1.1 (upgraded after the request to 7.1.2 today)
    BS version: 1.7.1
    Device: Iphone 5

Thanks for any help - I have a lot of great neighbors and I know more than Stormy would have responded to my request.

anyone having trouble conncting to TL games? i update to ios 8 last night
    i thought maybe it has something to do with the update and wifi ir gsm connection but the other online apps works fine

The Honorable Panda
    Android- New version: Bakery Story Honey- 1.5.5.7.8. in the google play store.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Connection Troubles

Since updating my phone to iOS8, my game has been extremely sluggish. I've done a soft reset, deleting and reloaded the app and have had no success. When trying to bring up community or neighbors, I get "loading..." And it either goes back to my bakery or I get "bakery story requires an Internet connection..." Every once and a while I get to the neighbors cafe. Please help!

Game version: 1.7.1
    iOS 8

I know it's not my internet becaus my computer/Internet is still working.

Goh anotheth version to download. If we uninstall thr old version nothing will happen right?