Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Hi! First off..I am not computer friendly! I am playing on a Kindle Fire & I started the game in March/Apr(?). I would like to start the game over. How do I do that? I tried deleting it from my device but apparently it is hovering in the cloud!! Help!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggertrm View Post
    Hi! First off..I am not computer friendly! I am playing on a Kindle Fire & I started the game in March/Apr(?). I would like to start the game over. How do I do that? I tried deleting it from my device but apparently it is hovering in the cloud!! Help!!
    I am sorry, but there is no restart option for the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Android - Samsung Note 3
    Game version 1.5.5.7.8

I keep getting pop-ups of quests that i have already completed, like where it pops up and says you completed this quest here is your reward - its just the notification, I dont get the reward again, but usually when this happens i have to go through pressing 'ok' ALOT - for like 5 whole minutes, and most of the quests ive done before it stops and i can actually play the game. ITS SO ANNOYING and it happens alot.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by etatauri View Post
    Android - Samsung Note 3
    Game version 1.5.5.7.8

I keep getting pop-ups of quests that i have already completed, like where it pops up and says you completed this quest here is your reward - its just the notification, I dont get the reward again, but usually when this happens i have to go through pressing 'ok' ALOT - for like 5 whole minutes, and most of the quests ive done before it stops and i can actually play the game. ITS SO ANNOYING and it happens alot.
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com with the names of the goals that keep coming up.

The Honorable Panda
    New Android version available to download fro google play!

Bakery Story- Soccer World Current Version

Host(ess)
    im at the goal palace pastries and need to buy 2 of the palace stove but when i clivk on buy there still locked

i have 4 goals open atm

raffeled feathers
    the fourth challenge
    a sure bet for deliciusness
    palace pastries

i realy like to BUY the ovens what is going wrong ? does anybody know? or has the same problem?

is there a lvl you have to be before you can unlock it ? im lvl 61 atm

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kyra85 View Post
    im at the goal palace pastries and need to buy 2 of the palace stove but when i clivk on buy there still locked

i have 4 goals open atm

raffeled feathers
    the fourth challenge
    a sure bet for deliciusness
    palace pastries

i realy like to BUY the ovens what is going wrong ? does anybody know? or has the same problem?

is there a lvl you have to be before you can unlock it ? im lvl 61 atm

You will need to complete

"A sure bet for deliciousness" goal first to unlock the Palace Stove.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Arabian-Goals

Farm Supplier
    Hi! I'm on an iPad Air and am not able to see new Arabian goal decor tables and chairs unless I rotate them and if I rotate them to see them people can't sit at the tables please help I posted this on main Arabian goal forum too

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by teamburcroff View Post
    Hi! I'm on an iPad Air and am not able to see new Arabian goal decor tables and chairs unless I rotate them and if I rotate them to see them people can't sit at the tables please help I posted this on main Arabian goal forum too
    Just earned the Sultans Dinner and can't see that one at all...rotating it doesn't bring it up...didn't know if they would help you determine the bug...

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by teamburcroff View Post
    Just earned the Sultans Dinner and can't see that one at all...rotating it doesn't bring it up...didn't know if they would help you determine the bug...
    Give your device time to render the new graphic: rotate it a few times, put it back in storage, pull it out again, rotate some more, place it, pick it back up, place it again, fiddle with it like that til your iPad gets a good look at it, then it should be alright. I have to do that sometimes with the bigger items, it just takes a minute to render all the intricate details (more detail = more code it has to read) and produce a picture for you. That's the price we pay for what we get to look at while we play.

O_O

;-)

P.S. Don't forget the basics - turn your device off and back on, have nothing else running in the background, make sure you have a good internet connection, all that stuff. :-)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-16-14 at 10:37 AM. Reason: removed third party game reference and picture