Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BertiesHeavenScent View Post
    Just updated BS 1.5.5.1 on galaxy. The food goals work, both baking and serving. The purchase table, chair,& wall decorations goals do not work (I can purchase but the goals are not completed.) I love having the goals and know you will fix it asap. Thanks.
    Are you buying tables and chairs you don't currently own, or just getting them out of storage? If you already own them, they don't count towards the goal. You can either pull out all the ones from storage, then buy new ones, or buy something different that you don't own. Also, you don't have to buy the ones in the pictures, any table or chair that you buy new counts.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I'm using iOS 4.2.1 and bakery version 1.5.3. Today I purchased a stained grass table with price of 4 gems but I lost 48 gems for this purchasing. How to get my gems back? I restarted and reinstalled bakery story but it didn't work

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lylyxinh View Post
    I'm using iOS 4.2.1 and bakery version 1.5.3. Today I purchased a stained grass table with price of 4 gems but I lost 48 gems for this purchasing. How to get my gems back? I restarted and reinstalled bakery story but it didn't work
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

I am using iOS version 1.5.4. When I am not looking in storage it says I have nine thousand coins. When I go back into storage it says I have 23,000 coins. I then buy something for 16,000 coins and I am still in storage and it says I now have 7,000 coins, but when I exit storage it says i have -7,000 coins. What should I do? I am sorry if I spelled or did something wrong.

New Resident
    Android: 1.5.5.1
    IMy goals disappeared on Bakery Story

just unlocked the goal that was expired under the world games. Paid 14 gems for to unlock the goal for the item - poseidon fountain. Gems were taken but goal is still locked. Subitted a help request to teamlava. If the goal can not be unlocked. Where did my gems go??
    Please someone help!!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hungergamesssss View Post
    I am using iOS version 1.5.4. When I am not looking in storage it says I have nine thousand coins. When I go back into storage it says I have 23,000 coins. I then buy something for 16,000 coins and I am still in storage and it says I now have 7,000 coins, but when I exit storage it says i have -7,000 coins. What should I do? I am sorry if I spelled or did something wrong.
    Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sims4lyfe View Post
    Android: 1.5.5.1
    IMy goals disappeared on Bakery Story
    Did you complete them?

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBees1211 View Post
    just unlocked the goal that was expired under the world games. Paid 14 gems for to unlock the goal for the item - poseidon fountain. Gems were taken but goal is still locked. Subitted a help request to teamlava. If the goal can not be unlocked. Where did my gems go??
    Please someone help!!
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Now my Bakery Story is not normal.
    Problem is the doubled of all prices.
    I had sent an e-mail 4 days ago.
    But still did not resolve.
    Please help me.

Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S LT18i
    Games version: 1.5.5.1

Problem 1: My goals disappeared upon completion of the "L'amour Special" goal 20 minutes ago.

Problem 2: Everything has doubled in price!

New Resident
    DROIDX
    Android 2.3.4
    Game version 1.5.5.1
    I'm up to the L'Amour goal, but the recipe has disappeared from my bread oven cookbook. I only see Hot Cross Buns and French Bread. The L'Amour bread was there Wednesday.