Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try clearing your cache.
    also check your wifi make sure you have a good connection.
    You can also uninstall and reinstall the game.
    I have done all the things you have suggested. Sadly, still nothing works. Please help

I got a goal asking me to install Dragon Story and then buy 1 table. Reward for buying the table said 6 gems. I completed the goal but did not get the 6 gems. Level 92, BS version 1.5.1 Bakery name kishkash cafe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kishkash View Post
    I got a goal asking me to install Dragon Story and then buy 1 table. Reward for buying the table said 6 gems. I completed the goal but did not get the 6 gems. Level 92, BS version 1.5.1 Bakery name kishkash cafe
    I think we've fixed this issue. Are you able to check now?

Just checked, my 6 gems have not been added

What should I do now?

I'm on level 72 in Bakery Story. Logged in yesterday and it has been reset to level 1! Anyone else having twos problem? I seem to have this problem with Fashion, Pet, and Farm Story as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFlair View Post
    I'm on level 72 in Bakery Story. Logged in yesterday and it has been reset to level 1! Anyone else having twos problem? I seem to have this problem with Fashion, Pet, and Farm Story as well.
    Are you using the same device as before? Or a new one? If you are using the same device I would email support@teamlava.com and let them know what's happening.

Hi, I am playing Bakery Story 1.3.7 on my Android 2.3.5, HTC Sense version 2.1, Software number 1.0.0.A510e (phone is HTC WildfireS A510e model). I have been having a lot of trouble getting into my game. After I tap on the app icon, I keep getting the message "Sorry! The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." (Force Close button on the bottom). Normally, I do one of two things: 1) I force close it, clear the cache, and tap the app icon again. On occasion, this works. 2) I uninstall the program, restart my phone (or turn it off and take the battery out as well), reinstall the app, and try again. On occasion, this works too.

But as of late, none of the two work. I will keep uninstalling, restarting the phone, and reinstalling the app. I still get the same message and I can't access my game at all. Once I couldn't get on for 3 days. Yesterday (about 24 hours ago) I got on and cleared my spoiled food and started baking again. But since then, I have not been able to get back in.

Could you help me figure out what's the problem? I have reported the problem to Amazon as well, which is how I download the game to begin with. My Pet Shop Story works fine, though I sometimes get the same message (I'll usually uninstall and reinstall it and it'll work again). I played PS Story this morning, but my Bakery Story won't work.

Thanks!

Senior Moderator
    Do you use a task ****er/manager?

Sounds like you've tried most of what the forum could suggest. I would suggest you email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, and the information you've provided here.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

thanks for the suggestion. I haven't myself initiated the task ****er/manager. I just opt for the "force close" that automatically pops up. I actually can't move forward without tapping the automatic window with the "force close" button. Should I try to use the task ****er/manager instead?

Thanks.

I am playing bakery story, the latest version 1.5.1 on an iPad 2 iOS 5.1.1 & the last two tasks completed for the bakery tasks, French bread & Stone ground bread failed to add the gem you received for completing each task. I had 39 gems when 1 was halfway through the French bread & needed one to expand my bakery, I have now completed two tasks that should mean I have 41 gems yet I still only have 39 gems and I get the completed the task and the coins/experience points are added just not the gems.

Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast