Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

BS is closing quickly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2x. I also tried thanksgiving version with no luck
    Android 1.5.5.7

I Am glad to know its game not my device hope someone has fix

I Have read others not able to open BS since March I can only open if I reinstall What helped the others or did they just stop posting?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ZGM2003 View Post
    I Have read others not able to open BS since March I can only open if I reinstall What helped the others or did they just stop posting?
    What device do you play on?
    What is the current version number of the game you are playing?
    Under menu-help-small number at the bottom.

The recent updates to the games have had some fixes included.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hello, can somebody tell me wat to do because i'm having the Same problem. I get my cookbook but than ican't choose an item. Thanks "

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KatrienB View Post
    Hello, can somebody tell me wat to do because i'm having the Same problem. I get my cookbook but than ican't choose an item. Thanks "
    Try restarting your device
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Help. I have a Huawei-m920 4g android phone. Android version 2.3.6 I'm playing version 1.5.5.4 on restaurant story. Bakery Story version . Fashion Story version 1.5.5.1 . Farm story version 1.9.5.2 . The problem is that when I prepare food, clothing , or crops, they sometimes disappear before they are completed. I've had problems where the image doesn't load completely but this is different, the item just disappears and i have to plow and replant or put new food on the stove/oven, or new clothes to prepare. Sometimes this happens to all appliances or just some. I've planted or cooked and then go back later to check if they are still on and yes they are, however when I go to serve they might not all be there or are all gone. HELP PLEASE

Secondly both my kids got offered to install thanksgiving fashion story for gems but i did not. Is this random or does everyone get this offer? Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Executive Chef
    My issue just started occurring this morning. iPhone 4, Halloween version... Can't find the number it's not where it used to be. Anyway this is an issue that farm story has so I'm not happy that its happening on Bs now. It used to be that when you would bake something and you went to bake another (on the same oven/machine) it would be on the same recipe. I just went to bake more chocolate cakes for the competition and every single time I clicked on my next oven the recipe book started right back at the very beginning! Please fix this it's extremely annoying to have to scroll through that entire thing every time I want to Bake something that is at the back or even the middle of the recipes. Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    New manual update for Bakery(regular game) for IOS . 1.6.3- In itunes Store.

The Honorable Panda
    New version update for Regular Bakery-IOS- version 1.6.5