Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

it sounds like you have memory overload. you may have to close out, sign in and try again. check your storage levels in settings. atrekker

New Resident
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I got lots of space on my iPhone. I erased more space and reset phone but the issue is still there. Any other ideas? How would sign out of the game?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with. iPhone. I use an iPad, but I still think it has to do with memory. Find an iPhone user, they be able to help.

I'm using an ipad2 and the version of the game listed says 1.7.7. When I try to gift back, the game picks a gift for me to gift (drip bowl)instead of the item my neighbor sent me. The same thing happens in restaurant story.

Bakery Story is loading and loading.... and I can't get in. What's up today?
    I'm german but I do my best to speak and write english

New Resident
    Hi my issue is watching videos for gems..after each one it says i have gained 1 gem and it floats up to the gem section showing 2 or 3 ect ..ill then go watch another video only to come back to 0 gems again?

Storm id eatme2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dezign2envy View Post
    Hi my issue is watching videos for gems..after each one it says i have gained 1 gem and it floats up to the gem section showing 2 or 3 ect ..ill then go watch another video only to come back to 0 gems again?

Storm id eatme2016
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

I'm on Android 5.0.1 with Bakery version 1.5.5.9
    I dunno if anyone else is experiencing this but when I try to place some of my old Casita Wallpaper it is transparent, like the wall isn't even there. It will not show up once placed no matter how many force closes and restarts.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kyellie View Post
    I'm on Android 5.0.1 with Bakery version 1.5.5.9
    I dunno if anyone else is experiencing this but when I try to place some of my old Casita Wallpaper it is transparent, like the wall isn't even there. It will not show up once placed no matter how many force closes and restarts.
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling your game. (your progress is saved on storm 8 servers so your game progress is safe. )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I have a problem, why are they giving us 4 gems to install games instead of 6?