Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1002

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

  1. #731
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    49
    Hi I sent a email from bakery settings a few days ago? Got a ticket receipt form another place cuz the original place I sent it to that I got from bakery story settings do not do those type of reports anymore. They had a link request form here I click and that is how I got my ticket receipt. Before all that I've been trying to send greygull PM and today it keeps saying messages are FULL? What do I do?

  2. #732
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    Quote Originally Posted by firelove37 View Post
    Hi I sent a email from bakery settings a few days ago? Got a ticket receipt form another place cuz the original place I sent it to that I got from bakery story settings do not do those type of reports anymore. They had a link request form here I click and that is how I got my ticket receipt. Before all that I've been trying to send greygull PM and today it keeps saying messages are FULL? What do I do?
    You can contact Support: support form. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....pport-via-Form on how to use the form.

  3. #733
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    833

    Vanilla Cupcakes

    When I make them, sometimes the new total gets added to the existing cupcakes and sometimes it doesn't. This only happens with the vanilla cupcakes. Nothing else. I don't get it.

    Seems about 50/50 on whether it'll add the new total or not.

    I don't know all that tech stuff, but I have an iPhone 6S Plus if that makes any difference.

  4. #734
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    When you have an empty counter, your new cupcakes will go to it. They will be added to a current counter of cupcakes if all your counters are full.

  5. #735
    Just noticed that I no longer have the speed up cooking option on my iPhone but if I log into my account on my iPad, it still works.

  6. #736
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by qualitymeats View Post
    Just noticed that I no longer have the speed up cooking option on my iPhone but if I log into my account on my iPad, it still works.
    Try restarting your game on you iphone. If it is still missing, can you post a screenshot?

    -How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-29-16 at 11:43 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  7. #737
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your game on you iphone. If it is still missing, can you post a screenshot?

    -How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

    It's back now. It showed up once it refreshed to a new day.

  8. #738
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by qualitymeats View Post
    It's back now. It showed up once it refreshed to a new day.
    Oh good. If it happens again try and grab a screenshot!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  9. #739
    I'm on version 1.7.7 and this bug has been bothering me for a long time. The decorations I put onto the corner of my wall won't show up. It been months, pls fix this asap



    ok the photo link doesn't work I'm done


    I reloaded your pic for you via URL. Rynetory2
    See How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RZMfh3t.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	35207
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-02-17 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word / fixed picture

  10. #740
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    This is a known issue. Unfortunately at the moment, there's no date of fix. Thanks for reporting.

Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •