Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kysha87 View Post
    I think it's my cash register. Thanks!!
    Hope it's working for you now.

I discovered a big issue. My coins stuck at a similar number and it's been a few months, I can't believe I didn't realize this until now, I feel like I've been fooled, keep making food, selling them, hoping to earn more coins, but the number didn't increase at all. Or is there a limit for the coins? Why I didn't know this? Don't mention the ads thing, some ppl still getting it when I stop having the ads for almost a year, I spend money cooking all the food but didn't even get any earning back, it's dumb. I hope you guys fix this asap :/

Grand Emperor
    Are your customers still eating? Can you check that your cash register is not blocked? How many millions of coins do you have? Maybe you can try to reinstall your game if issue persists. Please check that you are using the latest device software and game version.

I sent a request to storm8 support right after I posted the comment above, and it stated "solved", is it supposed to be like that?
    Anyone can help??

Forty-million.
    Cause there's a new goal realeased few days ago, I spent some coins on the ovens and stuffs, so the coins decreased.
    But before this, I had total 40,8xx,xxx. The bug is my coins never went over 40,900,000, which is insane, and when I got daily reward, for example, 39,347(daily reward and coins and I earn when I left) it sums up over 40,900,000, but then it decreased by itself back to 40,8xx,xxx.
    It stayed in that number for months already, and I'm on the latest version for both the app and ios, the doors isn't blocked, the food is selling, but I never get any earning back.

Grand Emperor
    Just to check. Did you reinstall the game and have the latest device operating software? If not, can you try that?

Done reinstalled, so now I just have to wait for my coins get near to 40,890,000 to see if that works.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SujuiceWong View Post
    Done reinstalled, so now I just have to wait for my coins get near to 40,890,000 to see if that works.
    Please let me know if issues still persist after trying. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Is there a coin limit, though? Would you be able to confirm that there isn't? Does anyone have over 40,900,000 coins in their game?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Is there a coin limit, though? Would you be able to confirm that there isn't? Does anyone have over 40,900,000 coins in their game?
    I'm waiting for SujuiceWong to revert with updates.