Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Fashion Designer
    The corner issue is one of the many things that storm8 "broke" when they did an update on iOS. Not sure how long ago it was but it's certainly well over a year ago. They obviously aren't even working on fixing anything.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    The corner issue is one of the many things that storm8 "broke" when they did an update on iOS. Not sure how long ago it was but it's certainly well over a year ago. They obviously aren't even working on fixing anything.
    It was still normal 2 months ago

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SujuiceWong View Post
    It was still normal 2 months ago
    Mine wasn't. Neither was it for my iOS neighbours. It has been brought up on the forum before if you want to search.

Here's a thread from August 2015 about it. There are others. Just search corner in this forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ghlight=Corner
    Last edited by geordieprogman; 01-02-17 at 11:54 PM.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

When I close my bakery by blocking the door, the food out on the counter is disappearing! It used to stay til I opened up again. Why is this happening? I have changed phoned or versions of the game and it previously didn't do that. Tried rebooting Android cell and reinstalling app but same problem exists. Not fair as I am losing out on profit from selling items plus can't stock up. Not happy. If persists, will no longer play. I have been loyal player for few years now and spent loads of money on this. 😠

Haven't changed phoned or versions is what that should have said.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry, it's not part of the game design for players to block doors.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Has anyone noticed the size of Bakery Story on iphone is HUGE? Mine never used to be more than 500MB. But, after I updated to ios 10 last week, the size of the app was 4GB. I couldn't believe it. I reinstalled the game, lost my progress, got Storm8 to help me restore, and it was finally back to 400MB. But, now, not even a week later, it's almost at 800MB. Is this a bug??

Grand Emperor
    This isn't a bug. My app grows overtime as my bakery grows with more items. Try clearing cache regularly to help with space.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa
    When you initially download the game, you download the base images, animations, sounds, etc. When you encounter new images through game progress, content updates, and visiting the images are cached so that you're not downloading an image every time you encounter it. It's for performance and efficiency. This is common for online apps that receive regular updates.

You can clear cache to delete the cache.

Do you know if there's an easy way to clear the cache on an iPhone? I'm finding the only way to do that is to delete and reinstall. Since I had such a problem restoring my game on my phone, I'm trying to avoid doing that...

Grand Emperor
    You can clear cache by going to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].