Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yayasoh View Post
    I am having some issues with my bakery. I am unable to collect my tips (once I collected my tips, they will reappear again) , tip my neighbours and serve my food. Has such problem ever occurred? I have restarted my phone and reinstalled the game many times but the problem still persists. Currently using Iphone 4 and My Bakery Story version is 1.5.4. I have sent an email to the support team a couple of days ago. Please help! Thanks.
    Is this happening on wifi and when you play on 3G?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Yes, it happens when I play on wifi or 3G.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yayasoh View Post
    Yes, it happens when I play on wifi or 3G.
    Try syncing with itunes and make sure you have the most current IOS version for your phone. (5.1.1).

If still issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

this will sometimes happen in my game, but once I restart my device or force close out my game, then I am fine.

New Resident
    Is anyone else having issues with bakeries loading? I have full service and it seems to take forever lately for decorations/tables and whatnot to load in my bakery and my neighbors

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    There is a bug with that badge, which has been reported. The work around : place your items in storage, then they will count. Then you can display them again, and it wouldn't affect the number.
    I tried doing that and when the items were placed in storage the number went up like you said. But when I took them out of storage to place back on the walls, the number went back down to 2/15. Do I have to keep the items in storage until I hit the next badge?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hwood2291 View Post
    I tried doing that and when the items were placed in storage the number went up like you said. But when I took them out of storage to place back on the walls, the number went back down to 2/15. Do I have to keep the items in storage until I hit the next badge?
    That's new to me. I had just tried it a couple of weeks ago, and they stayed counted when I put them back out.

Can you provide your device and versions so I can flag them over please?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    That's new to me. I had just tried it a couple of weeks ago, and they stayed counted when I put them back out.

Can you provide your device and versions so I can flag them over please?
    I am on the original Droid incredible from Verizon, and playing bakery story 1.3.6.05. And actually it isn't just bakery story that has this problem for me too, restaurant story is having the same problem, the version for that game is 1.3.6.04, if you need that too. I mean its not a huge deal if I don't have that badge, but its a little weird that this problem isn't heard of and its happening in two of my games. Thank you for the help though.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hwood2291 View Post
    I am on the original Droid incredible from Verizon, and playing bakery story 1.3.6.05. And actually it isn't just bakery story that has this problem for me too, restaurant story is having the same problem, the version for that game is 1.3.6.04, if you need that too. I mean its not a huge deal if I don't have that badge, but its a little weird that this problem isn't heard of and its happening in two of my games. Thank you for the help though.
    Thanks for the info, I'll pass it to the CMs
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

HTC Wildfire S, Android 2.3.5, Software number: 2.26.401.3. Game version: current 1.3.6.05
    I went on vacation, and did not play for a month, now everytime I try to open the game, it just crash and closes, asking me to close: "The application Bakery Story(process.com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".
    I've tried restarting my phone, clear the cache memory, nothing works.

please help.
    thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zabakingboy View Post
    HTC Wildfire S, Android 2.3.5, Software number: 2.26.401.3. Game version: current 1.3.6.05
    I went on vacation, and did not play for a month, now everytime I try to open the game, it just crash and closes, asking me to close: "The application Bakery Story(process.com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".
    I've tried restarting my phone, clear the cache memory, nothing works.

please help.
    thanks
    Is there a more current version for your device?
    If not try deleting the game and reinstalling. You will not lose your game progress.