Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Try restarting your device and start Bakery without other apps running in the background. It could be due to your device resources. Hope this will resolve it.

Lately I have been making my store theme based on the current event, but for the ice cream event, customers won't sit in the sweet pink chairs. I've even rotated the chairs and tables in every possible combination, send still nothing works.

New Resident
    Fix locked recipes on oven NOT LOCKED AS ?GOAL?! Get new open ovens and recipes are locked as ?goal?? That?s not right aftergetting parts to use the oven.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobtheys View Post
    Lately I have been making my store theme based on the current event, but for the ice cream event, customers won't sit in the sweet pink chairs. I've even rotated the chairs and tables in every possible combination, send still nothing works.
    This looks like a table not a chair. I am checking on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've now noticed that they will only sit on the north east side of the sweet blue tables

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammaJen View Post
    Fix locked recipes on oven NOT LOCKED AS ?GOAL?! Get new open ovens and recipes are locked as ?goal?? That?s not right aftergetting parts to use the oven.
    I'm afraid this is not a bug because the game is designed as such. The recipes on the regular appliances are unlocked upon purchase and build while those on the goal appliances require us to unlock them by completing goals. Hope this clarifies.

Host(ess)
    I've now noticed that they will only sit on the north east side of the sweet blue tables
    I’m having the same problem. No one will sit on the ice cream chair if it is south of any table. I’ve tried different chairs s
    outh of ice cream tables and it works. I’ve tried ice cream chairs south of different tables and it does NOT work

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by qtrubi View Post
    I’m having the same problem. No one will sit on the ice cream chair if it is south of any table. I’ve tried different chairs s
    outh of ice cream tables and it works. I’ve tried ice cream chairs south of different tables and it does NOT work
    I've passed in your feedback. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Why is it we can't fix the processing problem? I have to reinstall like three to four times a day. It keeps processing and my heart number goes down . It's very annoying and this problems has been here like forever. Please fix this problem very annoying.

New Resident
    Please help. I purchased an extra oven slot for 49 gems and my extra oven and slot has vanished. Storm 8 have been no help whats so ever and after playing this game for 8 years feel like discontinuing. Any advice.