Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    I have a problem, pretty consistently: I serve my food when it is ready, and start new food cooking, I come back in an hour to serve it and it shows all the food from the previous time is spoiled :/ I've tried not closing the game in task manager, so I always leave it open in the background. It still happens. What can I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by n3kogumi View Post
    I have a problem, pretty consistently: I serve my food when it is ready, and start new food cooking, I come back in an hour to serve it and it shows all the food from the previous time is spoiled :/ I've tried not closing the game in task manager, so I always leave it open in the background. It still happens. What can I do?
    Sounds like your progress is not saving to the servers. Before leaving the game go visit a neighbor and come back to make sure your actions held.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sounds like your progress is not saving to the servers. Before leaving the game go visit a neighbor and come back to make sure your actions held.
    Ok, that helps. Sorry to bother you again but a lot of times I can't load my community or neighborhood at all, and I get many "bakery out of sync" messages. I think it is related. I don't have internet issues, do you know what would cause this or how to fix?
    Thanks for your help

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by n3kogumi View Post
    Ok, that helps. Sorry to bother you again but a lot of times I can't load my community or neighborhood at all, and I get many "bakery out of sync" messages. I think it is related. I don't have internet issues, do you know what would cause this or how to fix?
    Thanks for your help
    Have you tried reinstalling your game and see if it helps? Usually it does clear these hiccups. Try that and let us know if issue persists.

New Resident
    How do I move floor tiles and wallpaper?
    Thank
    Suzanne

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by suzroy View Post
    How do I move floor tiles and wallpaper?
    Thank
    Suzanne
    Hit the Design button- pick another wallpaper - place it over the one you want to move. This will store it in your inventory. Then go back to your inventory and find the wallpaper and place it where you want it.

You do the same for flooring.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    So, I finished reinstalling my game but I've noticed another thing. I saw one of my friends has recipes like wagashi, dango, and some other things that I don't. I know I should have them because I am higher level. I looked up the recipes online, so I know they're for the regular oven. Help?

edit- I found out the problem, the recipes came with a limited game version. I wish they would bring it back haha
    Last edited by n3kogumi; 08-09-16 at 04:27 PM.

Question Problem with game not saving progress properly

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    The same thing keeps happening for BS & RS not saving the progress properly.
    Since we have had to recently change our network name for the Internet.
    Do they need to somehow know we have a new name?
    It seems to have me repeat things I just completed. Just happened again with one of the Goals in
    BS. I had just served the last 2 mini pies for one of the goals.
    It had me do it again when I went back into my Bakery.

Thanks for all help,
    Amy

Grand Emperor
    The games do not need your network name. Maybe you want to check your connection?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-17-16 at 06:28 AM.

I wasn't sure, since they need certain information when you purchase some things.
    Billing the credit card.
    Somehow proving its our account whenever getting a new device, transferring the games.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy