Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    Using IOS, version 1.8.2

- disregard pls was able to resolve the issue
    Last edited by MB_987; 12-08-18 at 08:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Do they ever plan to fix any of these "known" issues? This game was pretty reliable in the past until these recent game updates.

It's getting ridiculous that you have to constantly force close your game to get out of the processing loop that never existed until these most current game updates. I'm running into the issue where selecting neighbors to gift or send requests causes the game to bring up the "Oh Darn!" screen. I know it isn't my network connection because I play several games that require a connection and none of them have a problem connecting to my network.

And this wonderful "gem" of an issue: when I select my neighbors to gift and hit Send, it processes and processes before the list disappears and you're back to the game but in a brief second before that, you see the "Oh Darn!" screen. When you go back to gift, every neighbor you selected before is still there, meaning you never gifted them.

You know, if they spent half as much time fixing these issues as they do dreaming up ways to separate people from their money, this game and Bakery Story because it has the exact same problems, would be quite enjoyable again.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I figured out at least one problem. I cross-platform. I will go from iOS to Android on my accounts from time to time and I noticed this behavior of the game: it opens. It runs. You starting playing. It pauses. Glitches. And you are back where you started, like the game refreshed in the background or something and it finally synced. This happened on my Android but I got the message, saying the game is out of sync with the server.

So, where's the iOS version of this same message when that happens? IIRC, it used to. Now, there's no message and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was happening until now.

So, on top of "Oh Darn!" messages when attempting to send requests or gifts to your neighbors, "Oh Darn!" messages when trying to even load the game, which is happening right now to one of my accounts on another device (though the game loads fine on other iOS devices and it was loading fine on this device), the endless processing loop, the crashing of the game (Bakery Story) when picking up the items dropped from event appliances, there are Out of Sync messages that we don't get if playing on the iOS.

*sigh*

Banned

Coffee Swirl,Door is worthless

Do not use this door. Once you go offline it stops allowing customers in

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Do not use this door. Once you go offline it stops allowing customers in
    I've used the Coffee Door many times over the years and never had a problem. Could you maybe give a little more detail as to what you think the issue is?

Nightclub Owner
    I have two of these doors in one of my Bakeries and never a problem. What specifically is happening with your door?

Grand Emperor
    Same as AnnirasSweets and bobbyrae, I've used this door without any issue over the years.

Please check that you have a clear path from the door to the host/cashier and tables/chairs for customers to come in. Make sure that nothing is blocking their path.

Help, I don't know what's going on

Super frustrated with storm8 right now.
    I get the goals but the game will not unlock the oven or appliances I need to complete said goal. I have sent tickets which are closed immediately, I changed the review hoping someone would I've checked the forum for anything related but found nothing. The game is completely up to date and I have no idea what's going on but I've spent a good amount of money because I absolutely LOVE this game. Can anyone help me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRogueRavenXx View Post
    I get the goals but the game will not unlock the oven or appliances I need to complete said goal. I have sent tickets which are closed immediately, I changed the review hoping someone would I've checked the forum for anything related but found nothing. The game is completely up to date and I have no idea what's going on but I've spent a good amount of money because I absolutely LOVE this game. Can anyone help me
    In order to unlock the goal appliance, you must first complete step 1 of the goal which is to purchase the wallpaper and floor tiles. Have you done this?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRogueRavenXx View Post
    AnnirasSweets is correct. Make sure you follow and progress through the goals and you won't have any issues. Please complete Goal 1 in order to purchase the appliance. See goal information listed in Post 1 of goal thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...b-21-(15-Days)

(Duplicate posts have been removed)