Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Kindle Fire HD Tablet
    Regular Version 1.5.5.57

I too have had an issue with goals reappearing upon startup (as cited in the aforementioned post), and, material requests to neighbors are glitched (or so I am assuming as I would hope my neighbors are not purposely sending the wrong items).

The former has been ongoing for at least three months now, the latter for several weeks (nearly two months). I send a material request, the latest being for the Rose Oven, and instead of rose petals or rose pans my pending lists shows I am in receipt of maracas, cooling coils, a dragon's tooth ... everything but what I've requested. I find that I have to send out individual material requests several times over (the last being three times) just to complete construction. This is incredibly annoying and I am really hoping its an issue of synchronicity (perhaps there is some sort of fubar when interacting via different devices?) and not a case of my neighbor couldn't be bothered to hit 'Accept' and instead sent whatever they scrolled over in the gifting section. It apparently doesn't effect my responses to material requests, as those that I've asked have been in receipt of what they requested of me daily.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and rebooted my tablet several times over with regard to both bugs. They still persist.

New Resident
    Android version 1.5.5.8 Im having the invisible problem. I finished my Halloween goal and my pumpkin patch is in the bakery. I can't see it but if I touch where I know it is it tells me its there. I have 1 invisible chair too. Its the skeleton chair from last Halloween.

In my Android bakery I notice my food keeps disappearing whenever I leave the door blocked for more than a day.

I have a quest called Take a Sweet Seat and with that quest it says I need to buy 6 sweetco tables. When I go to buy them it says a goal unlocks them. Why do I have a quest that I can't complete and is it a quest chain that unlocks them and if so which one so I know how to get these tables. Thank you.

My bakery story is not earning coins when I close the app. If i close the app with 745 gold. and after an hour or two i still got 745 gold. This started happening today. I'm using a Iphone 5.

Executive Chef
    I'm in the process of redecorating, putting all my Halloween items away and taking out some of my Autumn decor. When I'm in design mode and go to the Autumn pie sale (table with pumpkins & cookies on it) and try to place it, it no longer is the pie sale. It is now the pumpkin stack that was released last week (the 3 pumpkins stacked on top of each other, wearing the blue gloves) but instead of it having a 1x1 footprint it is now larger (much taller) and has the same footprint as the pie sale 1x3. It's very cute but I'd like my pie table back please....lol. Hope you can fix this. Bakery Story version 1.7.1 and using iOS 8.0.... I haven't updated to the new iOS.

Just realised when I rotate it, it becomes the pie sale table, when I rotate it again it's the pumpkin stack.
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 11-05-14 at 11:49 AM.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I'm in the process of redecorating, putting all my Halloween items away and taking out some of my Autumn decor. When I'm in design mode and go to the Autumn pie sale (table with pumpkins & cookies on it) and try to place it, it no longer is the pie sale. It is now the pumpkin stack that was released last week (the 3 pumpkins stacked on top of each other, wearing the blue gloves) but instead of it having a 1x1 footprint it is now larger (much taller) and has the same footprint as the pie sale 1x3. It's very cute but I'd like my pie table back please....lol. Hope you can fix this. Bakery Story version 1.7.1 and using iOS 8.0.... I haven't updated to the new iOS.

Just realised when I rotate it, it becomes the pie sale table, when I rotate it again it's the pumpkin stack.
    TL is looking into this issue.

Current thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....m-Changes-Item
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    TL is looking into this issue.

Current thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....m-Changes-Item
    Thanks Kooky
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

I'm haven't been earning any coins for two days now.....please fix playing on an iPhone 4s
    Last edited by flourrpowerr; 11-06-14 at 09:57 AM.

I have been having trouble getting into and playing ALL story games for about week now i'm not having problems with anything else i've done all the above nothing seems to help and i use 2 different kindle fire devices same problem on both any ideas? ?? I love the story games but i can't play them don't have trouble with any other games or websites keeps saying check wifi connection but when i do it is fine help please i am playing the regular versions of bakery story restaurant story and dragon story none of them are working or only work sometimes. Playing 1.5 versions on kindle fire and kindle fire hd. Android ok this am got into all games put food on etc.. visited nbrs no problem now 3 hrs later i cant even get into games just keeps processing running my battery down then.....Bakery Restaurant Dragon story is an online game check internet connection etc..here i am checking it's obviously fine as i can do everything but play story games including writing this oh well time to play facebook games i guess no problems there oh and thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by rmosteller60; 11-11-14 at 01:55 PM.