Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    For your question, please see response you received on the goal thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1479467

You will need to have valid email to send in a support form. You will need to set up an account with an email address and password.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I have finished the side goal for the current Christmas event, but the snowball fight is not apprearing, please help.

Edit: I found it now.
    Last edited by bakerygame99; 12-18-17 at 02:05 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I am wondering if others are having the same issue?

When I am using wifi and I open up the ‘Bonus’ icon with the gem next to it, I only get 1 offer to receive 3 gems. When I turn my wifi off, it populated more than 90 offers to receive gems. I don’t want to waste my phone credit to be able to access more than 1 offer. I have tried force closing & opening the game but the bug is still there.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolat_89 View Post
    I am wondering if others are having the same issue?

When I am using wifi and I open up the ‘Bonus’ icon with the gem next to it, I only get 1 offer to receive 3 gems. When I turn my wifi off, it populated more than 90 offers to receive gems. I don’t want to waste my phone credit to be able to access more than 1 offer. I have tried force closing & opening the game but the bug is still there.
    This is definitely a bug. At least you get even 1 gem. Even though I have completed a couple of them, the gem never showed up on my game.

Rhino Keeper

Hope you can help please??

Yesterday I was redecorating my bakery and it seems I accidentally sold my Gem dispenser I keep looking but can not find it.... Please help me.

My Id is kgp70282

Executive Chef
    I don't think you can ever get that back. Sorry

Fashion Designer
    It would be worth getting in touch with storm8 about it. Hopefully they can do something about it for you. Good luck.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    No help very disappointed. they told me they have limited support and can't do individual requests..

New Resident
    Bakery story game glitch .. iPhone 6s
    Bakery story 1.8.1
    Leaving tips for community members.. game resets and brings tips back to zero.
    I have left tips multiple times and have turned my device off. This did not fix the issue.
    So I am stuck on the goal of getting the trendsetter couple.

Please answer.. thanks 🙂

On the Rose Goal Trendsetter goal I have visited dozens of community members which is reflected completed; however, the tips given are not reflected no mater how many community members visited or tipped. To complete this goal to move on I have to pay 12 gems which is ridiculous! I have purchased the 2 required counters as the goal has requested. Please fix this bug so I can move forward.

I play on 2 devices, an IPad and an IPhone 5S both have the latest IOS software. I have attempted deleting the game and reinstalling the game but with no resolution. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated