Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Upon completing the Trendy Party goal, the Rose Goal Trendsetter Goal began to count the community tips, and I was able to continue with the next goals. However, the Trendy Party prize did pop up upon completion of the goal but the prize was not received, the goal disappeared which makes sense as it was completed but the prize appears locked as though I have never reached the goal. As I have completed the goal could I please be awarded the prize?

Once again, I play on both an iPad and an iPhone 5s with the latest iOS software. Also, I play on the latest Bakery Story version.

Rhino Keeper

Recurring issue

I keep having the same problem pop up recently. I will set food to bake on several ovens and when it's getting close to serving time, the food disappears.

For example, three hours ago i set three Rose Gold Ovens to bake rose gold cupcakes. I checked on them before i left work, and the timer said each one had about an hour left. I got home thirty minutes later and only ONE oven is baking cupcakes and the other two have the uncooked ingredients and say "click here to prepare."

WHAT?!

This has happened to me several times during these past two goal sets and it really set me back on the Christmas goals. I had to use gems to unlock the final goal because the multiple setbacks made me run out of time. It's happening on the standard ovens too. It is incredibly frustrating to set my food to cook, check on it later, then come back to it only to see that all my previous progress is gone.

I'm playing on Android (galaxy S8 and tablet and this has happened on both devices) and my app is up to date.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Host(ess)
    I know how frustrated you are because I will go through the whole process of preparing and cooking only to find out that the amount does not register as prepared food.

Trees

I have one in storage and I need to buy one. But it won?t let me place them. The cookie. Co tress

Problem With Goal Not Working

Hi Everyone,
    I'm having a problem with the part that says to complete ?Silly Snowflakes? to unlock it. I have a screenshot showing I finished. When I try & buy the item, it's still locked like I haven't completed it.
    Thanks for the help,
    Amy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	229.1 KB 
ID:	41683  
    ​Amy

Fashion Designer
    Did you finish the Silly Snowflakes goal? That was to visit 12 community members and leave 12 tips. You also have to buy 2 counters. Open up your goals and make sure they're done. Once they are it should unlock.

If you have already done that then make sure it hasn't rolled back. Sometimes you can do something in the game and then all of a sudden you have to do it again. Hope that helps. Good luck.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

I guess it could have rolled back or something. That is why I included the screenshot of completing it.
    ​Amy

Please help?

I bought quite a few wallpapers from the store to customize my cafe but then it suddenly said processing, and when it went away the new wallpaper I placed was gone, and the removed wallpaper was not added to my inventory. I lost over 20000 coins buying the music note wallpaper. Could I possibly get back my coins?

Anyone know how to fix this?

Hello. I have 2 things to ask Storm8! I play iOS (currently) but I also play on Android (but not now). I play mainly on I Phone (currently) but I also play bakery story on the I Pad (not currently). My version is 1.8.1 . First of all, you know how we watch ads to earn gems. Most of the time when I earn a gem, the game deducts the gem that I earned. I restarted the game and then I couldn?t watch ads for 4-7 days. I lose 40-70 possible gems. The watch ads button (the blue TV with a gem, at the top right corner) below disappears. It is quite annoying and frustrating especially if you are a few gems away from buying the next expansion or a gem-purchased item (2 gems away!) 😔😡😱. I do not know why this happens.

Another thing is: I have an old account which I cannot open. it is stuck on loading screen. I had a lot of items there which are no longer available in the current shop, which makes me disappointed because I can?t access them. I think it is because it is in an old device. Any ideas on reactivating account? (It has a Storm8 ID but no password) Can anyone help?

(Don?t mind the ? In between words, it seems that an apostrophe turns into them, well on my screen)
    Last edited by 1979mybakery; 01-28-18 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Did not add other details: did not add iOS or Android, version no., and many typos

Does anyone else have the problem with offers popping for past goals popping up? Recently, I've had a lot of trouble with this because if you close it another pops up immediately after. If you purchase (or accidentally click buy) you don't get anything from it! Your gems just get stolen! This is super irritating since I know I've had over 200 gems taken this way. 😠 this happens when I'm playing on my android device. Can someone look into fixing this please!