Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalLover20013 View Post
    I am having a problem with requesting a gift. This has happened previously but not as long. I currently have 3 bakeries on 3 different up to date iOS devices. Early this morning, I sent material request for Generator on one of the goals. I have 105 neighbors, 95% are daily players, including all 3 of my bakeries. I sent the request for the generator to some of my neighbors, received 7 out of 8 needed to complete the goal within an hour. Several hours later I sent the request to ALL of my neighbors including my other two bakeries. Those two bakeries never received the request. It's been more than 16 hours and I'm still waiting for the last generator to be sent. Yet I received other requests on all my bakeries for neighbors requests for generators throughout the day. What is going on? Is this a glitch? Can someone please explain if I have done something wrong?? I'm trying to complete the next goal, but can't move on until I get all 8 generators.
    Sending more than 20 requests per 24 hours (reset is midnight Pacific time) will clog them up and make them take longer to get to your nbrs. Anything over 20 gets kicked to the next day, 20 more, the day after that, and so on, and each day's 20 ends up being chosen randomly when so many are picked. Sending over 100 like that, it'll take several days for all of them to finally get out. Hold off on requests completely for a few days (from your post date, or starting now if you've sent more since then), and let them clear out before sending more, then just stick with 20 that you know will respond. :-)

I am level 86 and want to expand to 15x18, I have 16million coins, apparently I only need 6 and I added more neighbours to get to the required amount... It's still saying I need more neighbours when I try to expand or I can only expand with gems? Please help!

New Resident
    I'm having an issue with bakery story: christmas, i'm lvl 22 and am doing the "secret ingredient" quest. I unlocked the cupcake tree and got the first one as a reward from the previous quest but can't place it in my store, therefore i can't complete the quest because i can't buy a second one it doesn't give me any error message, just when i click on an empty spot in my shop it doesn't place the item. I can place and remove other items. Help T.T

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by illysma View Post
    I'm having an issue with bakery story: christmas, i'm lvl 22 and am doing the "secret ingredient" quest. I unlocked the cupcake tree and got the first one as a reward from the previous quest but can't place it in my store, therefore i can't complete the quest because i can't buy a second one it doesn't give me any error message, just when i click on an empty spot in my shop it doesn't place the item. I can place and remove other items. Help T.T
    I think this may be a wall decoration. Have you tried placing on the wall?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Yep, and on a table/counter just in case ...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by illysma View Post

If it is this cupcake tree then it is a floor decoration. But it takes up four squares so make sure you have enough space to place it on your floor.

New Resident
    Ahhhh ok that's not specified xD thanks

New Resident
    My Device: AT&T Motorola Moto X - Android v4.4

Current versions of the game:
    Android - Bakery Story - Christmas - 1.5.5.7.8

A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred:
    Frequently, when I launch bakery story, dialog box after dialog box pops up showing all of the challenges (starting with the first challenge of the game) I have completed and not completed (if I haven't completed it, it asks if I want to buy the item I missed out on winning). I have to keep clicking close or "OK" on the dialogs, but there are so many that I eventually become frustrated and click the "back/close" button from the Android UI to force close the program. Once I reopen Bakery Story the problem is usually resolved. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something I'm doing wrong. This issue used to also occur when I had an HTC One X running Android 4.1. I guess it's more of an annoyance than a real problem.

Thanks in advance!

Liz

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz860 View Post
    My Device: AT&T Motorola Moto X - Android v4.4

Current versions of the game:
    Android - Bakery Story - Christmas - 1.5.5.7.8

A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred:
    Frequently, when I launch bakery story, dialog box after dialog box pops up showing all of the challenges (starting with the first challenge of the game) I have completed and not completed (if I haven't completed it, it asks if I want to buy the item I missed out on winning). I have to keep clicking close or "OK" on the dialogs, but there are so many that I eventually become frustrated and click the "back/close" button from the Android UI to force close the program. Once I reopen Bakery Story the problem is usually resolved. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something I'm doing wrong. This issue used to also occur when I had an HTC One X running Android 4.1. I guess it's more of an annoyance than a real problem.

Thanks in advance!

Liz
    Try uninstalling the game and reinstall it from the app store.

If you still have issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com and tell them the names of the goals that keep popping up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

From SPIKELEESCAFE i.d. SPIKELEESCAFE can not get helpful loretta or Pier or yhe teapot couch.Im way past the level required please help me find them.Sincerly Trisha
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-23-14 at 09:52 AM. Reason: removed email and last name-private info