Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Farm Supplier
    Am I the only one having problems with receiving my gems?? Instead of a video to watch I will show something for 15 second's then it says processing and have I to close out the app and open it back up and I never get my gems. I have to do this about 4 times and sometimes then it will start showing videos and then I get my gems.

this was happening to me too, it would say "processing..." after i received my gem and then my gem went away. it never worked after that. Do u have multiple accounts? bc the free gems works fine for me until i started logging into my other account

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lillypad867 View Post
    STOP TAKING AWAY THE FREE GEM OFFER FROM US. the only thing i saw when other people reported this issue is that "free gem offers go to random players" if this is true it makes absolutely no sense... i consistently got free gems for weeks and then logged into my bfs account and all of the sudden they're gone. its been a few days since i've seen the offer... But my bf plays on android and he has had absolutely no issues with this... if its "random" how come his account receives free gems consistently every single day for the past 6 months? please fix this and give ALL PLAYERS free gems.. it is NOT FAIR to charge some players for gems while other players get them for free, its a complete disadvantage to the players who don't get it. having no gems makes the game unenjoyable and i will not be playing if this feature doesn't come back, i'm almost at level 80 and i've been playing since 2012 i hope loyal players matter to you..
    For further discussion on platform parity, please file a forum dispute thread and discuss with the Community Manager.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalulu84 View Post
    Am I the only one having problems with receiving my gems?? Instead of a video to watch I will show something for 15 second's then it says processing and have I to close out the app and open it back up and I never get my gems. I have to do this about 4 times and sometimes then it will start showing videos and then I get my gems.
    Check this thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rator-Ad-Issue

Some videos are giving players issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For further discussion on platform parity, please file a forum dispute thread and discuss with the Community Manager.
    that link just says to fill out a support request which i've tried multiple times. whenever i submit a request the email says to post about it on the forum

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lillypad867 View Post
    that link just says to fill out a support request which i've tried multiple times. whenever i submit a request the email says to post about it on the forum
    Are you clicking on the correct link? https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...Forum-Disputes

The forum dispute section is at the bottom of this Storm8 site at home page. I think you are using the Support link.

New Resident
    My customers won't sit down. Even tho I have food and available tables and chairs.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kysha87 View Post
    My customers won't sit down. Even tho I have food and available tables and chairs.
    Welcome to the forum.

Can you check that your cashier is not blocked and there's a clear path from the door to cashier to tables and chairs? Please post a screenshot of your bakery if issue persists. Try restarting your game and see if that helps.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kysha87 View Post
    Your cashier is blocked by the white partition. You'll have to remove that so that the customers have access to it.

New Resident
    I think it's my cash register. Thanks!!