Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Why is it we can't fix the processing problem? I have to reinstall like three to four times a day. It keeps processing and my heart number goes down . It's very annoying and this problems has been here like forever. Please fix this problem very annoying.
    I'm afraid this is a known issue.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by roxyco View Post
    Please help. I purchased an extra oven slot for 49 gems and my extra oven and slot has vanished. Storm 8 have been no help whats so ever and after playing this game for 8 years feel like discontinuing. Any advice.
    Sounds like you have experienced a sync issue where your game progress rolled back. Maybe you can check and see if you got back your gems. I'm afraid the forum can't assist on this. I will advise you to play on a strong stable connection as well as always do a force save of your game progress before you exit your game. You can do a force save by visiting another bakery.

Not getting daily bonus and items not selling while I am away

This is happening to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFoodie219 View Post
    Yes, and another thing, when switching from one account to another, it doesn't indicate how many coins I've earned and at reset I don't get Daily Bonus or whatever the "Daily" thing is called. Because of all of the "FreeGem" issues we should get at least unlimited vidoes for a few days.

I play Bakery Story on my Android (version 4.4.4).As well as some of my neighbors, my coffee wall paper has disappeared this month.The wall is totally gone.It is available to be purchased, but it will not be displayed. Please help recover the coffee wallpaper.Thanks

game is crashing before I get a single recipe started. popups from old (finished) goals and out of sync. happening every couple seconds for the last few hours. is there a fix for this? I've logged out, restarted, nothing so far. very frustrating

Grand Emperor
    Check your connections and make sure that your device has plenty of space and memory. Try reinstalling your game and see if that helps. You may also like to try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

Free gem link disappears

Quote Originally Posted by 1979mybakery View Post
    Hello. I have 2 things to ask Storm8! I play iOS (currently) but I also play on Android (but not now). I play mainly on I Phone (currently) but I also play bakery story on the I Pad (not currently). My version is 1.8.1 . First of all, you know how we watch ads to earn gems. Most of the time when I earn a gem, the game deducts the gem that I earned. I restarted the game and then I couldn?t watch ads for 4-7 days. I lose 40-70 possible gems. The watch ads button (the blue TV with a gem, at the top right corner) below disappears. It is quite annoying and frustrating especially if you are a few gems away from buying the next expansion or a gem-purchased item (2 gems away!) 😔😡😱. I do not know why this happens.

Another thing is: I have an old account which I cannot open. it is stuck on loading screen. I had a lot of items there which are no longer available in the current shop, which makes me disappointed because I can?t access them. I think it is because it is in an old device. Any ideas on reactivating account? (It has a Storm8 ID but no password) Can anyone help?

(Don?t mind the ? In between words, it seems that an apostrophe turns into them, well on my screen)
    Did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem now. I read in another post, the free gem icon comes to random players.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by coralcutiepie View Post
    Did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem now. I read in another post, the free gem icon comes to random players.
    Yes, this is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. This is not a bug to be fixed though. I hope you get it soon. Here's the discussion thread for this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ily-gem-videos

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobtheys View Post
    Lately I have been making my store theme based on the current event, but for the ice cream event, customers won't sit in the sweet pink chairs. I've even rotated the chairs and tables in every possible combination, send still nothing works.
    I think the sweet pink chair is the problem. If I switch out another chair for the sweet pink chair, the customers come to the table.

I have a neighbor that will not delete when I delete her a few hours later she is back again how do I get rid of her I am on iOS don?t have the latest update she was pending it?s my niece she no longer plays and can?t remember her info as she has not played in over a year someone please help