Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    I am playing on a Kindle Fire with version 1.5.5.7. I had the option to expand with 7 or 10 neighbors. Once I gained 7 neighbors it was not available and the same thing happened at 10. Is using coins the only way to expand?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammiex2 View Post
    I am playing on a Kindle Fire with version 1.5.5.7. I had the option to expand with 7 or 10 neighbors. Once I gained 7 neighbors it was not available and the same thing happened at 10. Is using coins the only way to expand?
    The number of neighbors shown is the requirement, not the cost. The cost is either coins or gems.

Host(ess)
    My device is a Samsung Android and my BS version is 1.5.5.7.4. Once my Darjeeling Tea is ready and I serve it, it doesn't appear on my counter. When I click on the counter it shows me how many Darjeeling teas I have but the image just does not show up. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Irish Breakfast tea and Lavender tea is showing up okay.

New Resident
    After installing version 1.5.5.7.5 On my Samsung Infuse SGH I997 I keep getting a shortcut installed saying the current page is full I already have a shortcut I dont need several. I have shut my phone off uninstalled and reinstalled Bakery Story and continue to have the same issue. Please help and fix the issue. Thanks.

New Resident
    Yea Im having that issue as well...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPsTreats4U2Day View Post
    After installing version 1.5.5.7.5 On my Samsung Infuse SGH I997 I keep getting a shortcut installed saying the current page is full I already have a shortcut I dont need several. I have shut my phone off uninstalled and reinstalled Bakery Story and continue to have the same issue. Please help and fix the issue. Thanks.
    What do you mean by shortcut? Can you give more details?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    it is creating several app shortcut icons on my phone everytime i get a notification or open the app

New Resident
    Take a sweet seat and an unexpected guest are the 2 current challenges I cannot access they have locks next to them and say goal. I have a lenovo. Every time a challenge says goal the item does not unlock so I cannot complete the challenge. What can I do to fix this.

The Honorable Panda
    it is creating several app shortcut icons on my phone everytime i get a notification or open the app
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com to report this issue.
    They will be able to check your game.
    Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi Moderators...

I'm new to the forum and hope this is the correct place to address my issue. If not, please let me know.

I'm on an iphone 4S. The time clock on my goals changed the past few days. I was trying to complete my royalty goals. I had three date drop scones left to bake with 5 hours remaining on the goal. About an hour later, the goal dropped from my goals list. Is there anyway I can get the goal back? I would like to finish the final goal in the series.

Thanks!