Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

I am playing bakery story on my android. The quest a holly jolly seating has disappeared. I saw it and then it vanished. Please give it back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sebcuta View Post
    I am playing bakery story on my android. The quest a holly jolly seating has disappeared. I saw it and then it vanished. Please give it back.
    Did you already buy 4 Santa's Shop chairs and tables beforehand? Cause the Holly Jolly Seating goal is to have 4 of them so it probably recognized those that you have bought before the goal came up.

Farm Supplier
    I am having trouble on Bakery - I am usually on 100 hearts but my customers are opening door, putting up a clock symbol followed by blue heart and going away again, I'm now down to 10 hearts. I'm playing on an iPad Air on Version 8.1(12B410)

Bakery Story 1.7.3

It's. On level 83 and called Cleo's Cafe I have done a screen shot but can't work out how to send it. I have done all the things suggested above. grateful for any help ️️thanks Cleo.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-17-14 at 09:26 AM. Reason: removed post 1 quote

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    I am having trouble on Bakery - I am usually on 100 hearts but my customers are opening door, putting up a clock symbol followed by blue heart and going away again, I'm now down to 10 hearts. I'm playing on an iPad Air on Version 8.1(12B410)

Bakery Story 1.7.3

It's. On level 83 and called Cleo's Cafe I have done a screen shot but can't work out how to send it. I have done all the things suggested above. grateful for any help ️️thanks Cleo.
    Check and make sure nothing is blocking your door or cash register. Also make sure your customers have a clear path to the tables and chairs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The sweetco goals have come up on my goal list but when I try to buy the table it is still locked and I cant buy it. Could I get this unlocked please? Thank you.

I'm on iPhone 6plus. I'm using bakery story the Updated Christmas version. My Christmas goals disappeared and I really want to get the elves! please send them back to me. thanks

New Resident
    Hello. I'm helping a friend. This is what she texted me: This is what happened....last night I finished all my baking. I usually don't have anything baking overnight.
    But this morning when I went to bake new stuff, it showed that I had never finished them up so they rotted.I cleared that all up, started baking new stuff and when I went to check on them, those were a all rotted.

Any help would be appreciated! !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by merliejo View Post
    Hello. I'm helping a friend. This is what she texted me: This is what happened....last night I finished all my baking. I usually don't have anything baking overnight.
    But this morning when I went to bake new stuff, it showed that I had never finished them up so they rotted.I cleared that all up, started baking new stuff and when I went to check on them, those were a all rotted.

Any help would be appreciated! !
    Hi, your friend is probably having a sync issue. Her progress is not been stored on TL servers because her game is freezing or crashing. It's been happening to a lot of people lately because of the pop ups in the game, prompting you to download new games. There are a few ways to deal with this, I personally downloaded the new games that were popping up, that way I got the free gems they offer for the download and now have now more pop ups causing out of sync issues. The other option she could try is, before cooking visit a neighbours bakery and leave a tip. Then return to her own bakery, complete her cooking choices and when that's done visit another neighbours bakery again and her progress should be saved. By visiting another bakery TLs servers will store her progress and her food should cook like normal. Hope this helps.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

bakery story keeps closing.. it says its stopped working.. then I wait till after its all closed an reopen it.. what's going on.. also where do I go to get the newest version/update of bakery story on my android tablet? thanks for the help..

I'm still having a my gift issue I tried to restart but that didn't help. Im using an Android phone.
    Last edited by Myssiblair; 01-08-15 at 05:43 PM.