Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Thanks Kooky. Can we sticky that original thread so it is easier to find? I know it was stickied before, but it's not anymore. I'll wait until the regular version gets the next update, and if it isn't fixed, I'll voice my complaints in that thread, yet again.
    done
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dedekeke View Post
    I'm playing bakery story world games 1.5.3 on my iPad 2 on iOS 5.1.1 and I am on level 12. I recently obtained a goal called tracking tastes which required me to serve 20 podium cakes. However, when I go to bake the cakes it tells me that it is locked by goal. What is happenning? Please help!
    Wow, no one responded to this yet! I'm sorry, but it's been nearly 3 days. You must put priority on people who pay or something. I was thinking of buying some gems for your games, but now with the lack of support I get, I guess not!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dedekeke View Post
    Wow, no one responded to this yet! I'm sorry, but it's been nearly 3 days. You must put priority on people who pay or something. I was thinking of buying some gems for your games, but now with the lack of support I get, I guess not!
    Here is the goal thread. On the first post it lists all the goals and what order they should be completed. You need to complete all of the World Game chain before the Podium Cake will unlock, then you can continue on to Tracking Tastes Goal.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ld-Games-Goals

I'm having the same problem. I too try to bake but nothing will happen. I also have I pad2. Will reinstalling it fix this without losing my information?

Host(ess)
    I am RoxyW1 and play Bakery Story 1:5:4 on an ipad. My problem is that the lady in orange/brown and the chef from the bread ovens keep popping up and tell me I have missed the deadline on a goal ..... What goal are they talking about? i have completed all bread oven goals and the World Games goals.

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if out of sync is only my problem, today extremly crazy, each one food i make it goes back I AM GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THAT................. dont belive it is just ME...

1. Android HTC Sense (I'm not sure what version number)
    2. Your games version: 1.3.6.05
    3. I'm curious if some devices got two new recipes (Blueberry Chiffon & Sweet Potato Pie) or if I'm supposed to have a special stove in order to bake the Blueberry Chiffon. It doesn't even show up in recipes when I go to bake another dish- just Sweet Potato Pie.

New Resident
    1. Galaxy Nexus.
    2. Android 1.3.6.05
    3. Green screen of death. When I move to a different app (or just return to the homescreen) without closing Bakery Story, then attempt to return to the game, I get a green screen. I can't see my bakery at all, only certain buttons (i.e. Home, Menu). I'm forced to exit and reload the game each time. Is there any way to remedy this?

Quote Originally Posted by bojolinda View Post
    I play on an android LG Thrill, both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. I've been having a problem for about 2 weeks on Bakery Story 1.3.7 where the newer items don't fully load. For example, looking at my bakery, the Budding Tables, Dainty Chairs, Tiki Chairs, Water Tables, Trampoline Stools, and a few other items do not load. Older items like the Ornate Table and Holly Table are visible. This problem is intermittent but happens a majority of the time. When it does, it also happens to other bakeries, making it hard to tip (I have to tip "thin air") or to see if a neighbor is full of tips or not. When it happens, I will take a break from the game, go to my other game, or turn my phone off/on, but it usually doesn't help - the game is still messed up, not fully loading the bakeries. I don't have this problem on Restaurant Story.

Linda
    Been having this exact same issue on my kindle fire for the last month. It's very aggravating.

Just updated BS 1.5.5.1 on galaxy. The food goals work, both baking and serving. The purchase table, chair,& wall decorations goals do not work (I can purchase but the goals are not completed.) I love having the goals and know you will fix it asap. Thanks.