Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Ok, thank u

New Resident
    Updated my iphone to iOS 14.2 last night and my Restaurant story progress is lost, this didn't happen to my bakery story account I already installed the restaurant once again but it is gone. I don't know what to do I wrote a ticket and got the mail "We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nannny20 View Post
    Updated my iphone to iOS 14.2 last night and my Restaurant story progress is lost, this didn't happen to my bakery story account I already installed the restaurant once again but it is gone. I don't know what to do I wrote a ticket and got the mail "We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    This sounds like it might be a Game Center issue (found in your Settings), you'll want to make sure you're logged in there are well which should restore your RS progress.

For some reason, having signed into the GC when it first came out years ago means that my RS game will only work on iDevices now while all my other s8 games will let me access my account on any device I like. It's a super weird issue that drives me bonkers and I have no idea why it's set up this way.

Regardless, I hope this helps and you get your game back soon!

Storm8 can you guys fix the small texts in the wall. The comments are super tiny. I used to play this game in the past and I began to play again and this is the first time that I have seen that the comments looks very small.

New Resident
    I had lost my restaurant & began a new one, when I updated my device it gave me back my original game 🤬, which is from when restaurant story first started. So my question is can anyone tell me how I can complete appliances that I had competed but now have past goals on them. TIA

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ergal View Post
    I had lost my restaurant & began a new one, when I updated my device it gave me back my original game ��, which is from when restaurant story first started. So my question is can anyone tell me how I can complete appliances that I had competed but now have past goals on them. TIA
    The only way is to log into the established account.

If you're on iOS, you may need to log into the Game Center on your device to get your previous account back on your device. If you cannot get the account back on your own, but you have your s8 User ID and Password from the account in question, you'll need to Submit a Support Ticket with the team who will be able to restore the account for you.

new goal keeps reseting and not showing my progress?
    Last edited by chasity18; 12-03-20 at 04:30 PM.

Storm8 we need a new update for Restaurant Story. The comments are very little on the wall. I have more than 3 weeks with this issue. I don’t know why I updated to the latest version of the game when this update is defective. Please fix this issue for us. Thanks.

Hello. Neither Restaurant or Bakery Story are fully loading.

New Resident
    How do I block someone? I can't get the new update for whatever reason and support said they can't help and suggested to come here instead lol TIA