Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    I am unable to access restaurant story this morning from either of my android devices and either by wifi or mobile data. It keeps showing the message that it is an online game and needs a connection. This is not a problem for other storm8 games.

Rhino Keeper
    Restaurant Story seems to be having some issues with loading. No matter which device (all my iOS devices) I try to load, it either stays on the title screen, trying to load or it gives the "Oops! Restaurant Story is an online game ...." message. I know it isn't my connection because I play other online games and I can connect to them just fine.

Rhino Keeper
    Having the same issue. Stuck in processing. Restaurant story won’t load.

New Resident
    i tried opening the game to play, and it said i needed internet connection; i'm on wifi, so i checked all of that, and it's running fine. i checked for updates, and it showed that iwas current. so i tried uninstalling my game and reinstalling it. Now, it's showing the same msg, but with music playing, which i keep muted with the in-game options. so now i think i am logged out of my account that i cannot get into.
    help?

Rhino Keeper
    When I was opening RS this morning I had a pop up that it was a online game etc
    When I could finaly open RS all of my brown Spanish terracotta tiles are gone. They are green now. The same color as the space near our restaurants.
    After opening and closing the game a few times they're still gone.

Help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    When I was opening RS this morning I had a pop up that it was a online game etc
    When I could finaly open RS all of my brown Spanish terracotta tiles are gone. They are green now. The same color as the space near our restaurants.
    After opening and closing the game a few times they're still gone.

Help
    I just laid a dozen or so down in my resto and they showed up immediately and without any problem; to me, this is an indication that this is not a wide spread issue or fault in the game.

Here's a link to the RS Game Guide section on things we can try on our end to fix small issues such as graphics not showing properly: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413267

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just laid a dozen or so down in my resto and they showed up immediately and without any problem; to me, this is an indication that this is not a wide spread issue or fault in the game.

Here's a link to the RS Game Guide section on things we can try on our end to fix small issues such as graphics not showing properly: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413267
    Strangest thing is that I placed other tiles and they were visable. When I replaced them for the Spanisch terracotta tiles they were green again.

Thznk for your advice. I will try

Rhino Keeper
    I cleared my cache and they're back! Thanks!

I use an Apple iPad which is always updated. For the past few days my RS has been crashing when I visit neighbors or try to redecorate. This has happened a couple of times before. I have deleted the game then downloaded it again, plus force closed the game, at least 3 times.....nothing helps. It will work for awhile then start crashing again. I know when it takes a long time for my neighbor?s restaurant to load, it is about to crash. Would you fix this please? Bakery Story has none of these issues at this time.

Still crashing. I’m falling behind because of all the crashing.