Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cmg1303 View Post
    I?m having the same problem on iOs.
    I also can't make new parts, keep being told I have not completed what is needed. Have multiples of each, so should be able to make.

Rhino Keeper
    Restaurant story is crashing and crashing since yesterday. Cannot collect food or do anything

New Resident

Game Crashing

Game keeps crashing...been going on since yesterday. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling...Still happens. No issues with my Bakery story, Just Restaurant story 😰

I'm having the same problems with Restaurant Story since late yesterday (11/26/19 EST). My Restaurant Story is version 1.6.0.3g. I'm on a Galaxy Note8, Android version 9.

1. Game keeps crashing. I notice that it doesn't crash immediately. I start a new recipe and when the coins fly up to the coin register in the corner, that's when it crashes. I saw that several times. I rebooted. I turned off my VPN. Before I bothered uninstalling and reinstalling, I checked here to see if it was just me or not (so I didn't). Nothing I did worked.
    2. I don't think I tried last night, but this morning I'm definitely getting the message that I haven't completed a collectible, even though it's obvious that I have.
    3. Like others said, when I make a new recipe, I'm getting items that aren't related to this challenge - I think I saw some snowy type things (not sure).

Yes I am having same issues & also I am unable to REDEEM the parts for this current goal, 33 items toward another appliance. Will I be able to REDEEM them before the TIME expires TOMORROW? Thank You.

Im trying to redeem the parts under the Collectable tab but its saying they're not complete and I have 46 items to redeem. Will this be fixed before end of goal? Thx. (Using Android phone)

What's up? Each time I use goal appliances it keeps crashing when I try to collect parts. And now.I can't redeem the ones under the collectables tab. Can this be fixed before goal ends or am I gonna loose over 50 parts? Plz help. On android phone. TY.

Same as everyone else. Starting last night, my game has been crashing over and over, but only when trying to use the goal ovens.. it's both ovens, collecting finished recipes or starting new ones. If I ignore those ovens, the game works fine. The finished recipes on my oven now are what I need to complete the goal - hoping this is fixed in time!

P.s. I'm using Andriod on a Samsung Galaxy s10
    Last edited by alligibb417; 11-27-19 at 10:19 AM. Reason: To include phone model/OS

Collectible tab issues too

Quote Originally Posted by Crowneplaza7 View Post
    Im trying to redeem the parts under the Collectable tab but its saying they're not complete and I have 46 items to redeem. Will this be fixed before end of goal? Thx. (Using Android phone)
    I have the same issue!

I ve had all the same issues with a new Holiday Smoothie on my drink machine. Wrong collectibles then it won?t allow you to make parts and says you don?t have enough collectibles. When I do Im on an iPhone and Im not crashing like some said. I hope you folks fix this before tomorrow this is frustrating. Whoever did this please keep them away from BS. I do not have any issues over there.