Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    Several of my neighbors and I agree that the decorations have been lame lately. Especially the holiday decorations

New Resident
    RS is giving wrong rewards and crashes when starting goal recipes w rewards. Keeps closing

THIS GAME IS GETTING TO BE SO FRUSTRATING! Not only am I getting message that I have not completed collectibles but its not even letting me complete the dishes and it keeps kicking me out of the game. Add to this I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NOTIFICATION WHEN MY FOOD IS READY FOR MONTHS NOW.

Oh yes and the periodic gems which take forever to earn and are always disappearing.

Farm Supplier
    Hi there, itnjust started today that everytime I go to play RS on my Galaxy 9+ phone, the game crashes and closes. When I open it, I am back to where I am before it crashed. I am playing Reataurant Story, I.tried checking for version, but it keeps crashing. I am not sure what to do

As-Is checked on my app list, I have version 1.6.0.3g
    Last edited by CatSS4; 11-26-19 at 07:30 PM. Reason: fiund version #

New Resident
    Looks like tons of us are having the same issue. Game crashes when parts are collected for Android users.

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else getting wrong parts given when collecting food from thanksgiving oven and stove. I need more cinnamon sticks it keeps giving parts that aren?t part of these building items like an ice skate pine cones lantern and scarf so I haven?t been able to build a new oven in 2 days since it?s not giving me correct parts.

Hello,

Please excuse me for any mistakes as this is my first time posting.

I apologized if my problem has been addressed, but I can't seem to redeem my collectibles. I have restarted phone, but no luck. I'm on Android, version 1.0.6.3g.

Message keeps popping up saying I have not completed full set to redeem, yet I have at least 90 complete sets done. I'm going to be so disappointed if I miss out on redeeming, because I like to stock up on parts for future use. Thank you so much for your help.

Amy

New Resident
    Game stops all the time since yesterday...it is difficult to play like this...also I can t cook...I m on Android Galaxy NOTE 4

Quote Originally Posted by Littlegongju View Post
    Hello,

Please excuse me for any mistakes as this is my first time posting.

I apologized if my problem has been addressed, but I can't seem to redeem my collectibles. I have restarted phone, but no luck. I'm on Android, version 1.0.6.3g.

Message keeps popping up saying I have not completed full set to redeem, yet I have at least 90 complete sets done. I'm going to be so disappointed if I miss out on redeeming, because I like to stock up on parts for future use. Thank you so much for your help.

Amy
    I?m having the same problem on iOs.

Quote Originally Posted by popimaria View Post
    Game stops all the time since yesterday...it is difficult to play like this...also I can t cook...I m on Android Galaxy NOTE 4
    Same problem here, on 2 different Android tablets. Re-install doesn't help.