Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    No still not working Still same message failed to load video did not finish
    I have replied you in Bakery forum since you have last posted there too. Let's continue there and keep to the same place so we dont get confused having the same conversation in 2 forums. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    I’m still getting notifications but can’t do anything about them! Been getting told I’m offline when all other games are fine. It was opening after a couple of tries but now I can’t get in at all. Anyone else having this problem?
    Maybe it’s telling me to quit lol

Rhino Keeper

Restaurant Story Apps

Most of Restaurant Story Apps are not working.I tried downloading Basic app,Coffee Shop,Fast food n Tropic Bliss but none of them are working.Why so???....Is there any solution to this big problem??
    My device is Samsung Galaxy Trend and its android verdion is 4.1.2.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    I’m still getting notifications but can’t do anything about them! Been getting told I’m offline when all other games are fine. It was opening after a couple of tries but now I can’t get in at all. Anyone else having this problem?
    Maybe it’s telling me to quit lol
    Mine's working. Can you try using a different network?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    Most of Restaurant Story Apps are not working.I tried downloading Basic app,Coffee Shop,Fast food n Tropic Bliss but none of them are working.Why so???....Is there any solution to this big problem??
    My device is Samsung Galaxy Trend and its android verdion is 4.1.2.
    As advised previously, please use the latest regular game version. Some of the seasonal versions are outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Storm8 recommends players use the latest regular game version, not seasonal version. For Android platform, you can download the seasonal version to get the seasonal items in your game and then switch over to regular version.

What is going on with the Storm8 games? It’s taking me at least 15 to 20 minutes to gift because after I send one off game crashes and the offline message pops up, and that takes at least 5 or 6 tries, sometimes more, before I can get back in. Same thing happens with the Castle game. I can only get one or two stove, oven etc. started before the game goes out again. And then I get the offline message. I’ve done the hard close etc. etc. etc. I go play other games that are not Storm8 and they work fine. I go read blogs...surf thru out the net. I come back to see if I can get back in the game and it tells me I’m offline. I hope this problem gets fixed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Mine's working. Can you try using a different network?
    I don’t have to as all other games are working. However, tried mobile network & same problem. Not the only one it seems, see other posts

Rhino Keeper
    I use latest regular game version only but it stops working every now and then n then the same irritating msg comes that "u r offline"....thats why i tried seasonal versions like "Fast food","Coffee shop" etc...
    And if Seasonal Versions are outdated why dont Storm8 developers update them???

a problem with the Midnight Cooler. The food is in one square, and the machine is in an entirely different square. It is aligned correctly until I rotate it the other way.

Like the food is on top of air and the machine is off to the side after being rotated.

I am on android.

This is what is happening when the midnight cooler is rotated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191015-053321.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	53422