Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    Ver.1.3.6.04
    Android ver. 4.0.4
    Level 89

Even though I serve the cooked food, the next time i log in it is back to the same state as before with the food still waiting to be served. Gifts received remain unreceived. As time pass, the food just spoils.
    Tried restarting my phone, reinstalling but nothing has worked so far.
    Please help!

Farm Supplier
    ver 1.3.6.04
    Android Ver 4.0.3
    Level 55

Bought an EZ grill. Very carefully sent requests for fuzes (the only item I need) to ONLY 20 neighbors.
    Left my restaurant & when I came back my new grill was gone. Checked with 3 neighbors, none had received my request.
    Repurchased the EZ grill. Sent exactly 20 requests once again. The response said I had already requested from these neighbors today. Checked again with the neighbors, they had not received my request.
    Left the restaurant again. Next time I returned the EZ grill was gone again! Repurchased it yet again. Checked with neighbors, still no requests received. Sent request again to the same 20 neighbors. Told once again I had already made requests today from these neighbors. They still did not receive my requests. Sent out 20 more requests to the next 20 neighbors on my list. I have yet to receive a single fuse.

Also, as all this adding & disappearing of my EZ grill is going on, just like akizora above, my cooked & served food keeps showing back up on my appliance as if I had not served it. & of course, the food I began cooking has disappeared. So I have to reserve the already served food & restart the recipe.

On a side note, since I upgraded to ice cream sandwich on Android I can no longer paste a message. This is REALLY annoying, please fix!

Executive Chef

Unhappy Continuous "processing" issue not giving coins back

1. Iphone 4 (version iOS 5.1.1
    2. game version: iOS: 1.5.1
    3. A description of the problem:
    Many times now I log in to my game and both RS and BS I go to "serve" my food and it restarts and says "processing". Well this happens about 3 times. After the first or second time I have served my food and I just bought something or bought food for all the machines it does the processing again and yet everything has reset except my money didn't get restored for some reason. Don't exactly need the money but it is very very annoying that it does this. Please help. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Sorry correction- it just did it to me again 3 times but so quick I didn't have time to buy any food in between...and it didn't say processing or anything this time...it just restarted itself and kept doing so seconds after. Hmmm...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    1. Iphone 4 (version iOS 5.1.1
    2. game version: iOS: 1.5.1
    3. A description of the problem:
    Many times now I log in to my game and both RS and BS I go to "serve" my food and it restarts and says "processing". Well this happens about 3 times. After the first or second time I have served my food and I just bought something or bought food for all the machines it does the processing again and yet everything has reset except my money didn't get restored for some reason. Don't exactly need the money but it is very very annoying that it does this. Please help. Thank you.

Is happening when you play on wifi? If so switch to 3G and see if this still happens.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Nope, not on wifi just...regular settings. So I guess it is on the 3g. I appreciate the response though! Thank you! : ) Hopefully it will stop. I noticed today that on nightclub it did restore the money but not on BS or RS so not sure why only they have the glitch or whatever.

Using android samsung admire version 1.3.6.04
    after redecorating my restaurant my food and money disappeared, i have no screen shots, everytime i log off and come back to the game it says that i made a certain amount of money but never adds it to my coin amount,i restarted and uninstalled and installed, nothing changes, currently level 19

IPhone 4s
    The new goals about Bubble Mani:
    The Goal A Chef's Journey is blocked.
    In Bubble Mania I've reached the 4th island but the goal is not finished. Neither in Bakery's story...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by moroschiele View Post
    IPhone 4s
    The new goals about Bubble Mani:
    The Goal A Chef's Journey is blocked.
    In Bubble Mania I've reached the 4th island but the goal is not finished. Neither in Bakery's story...
    Try restarting your device .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Game is extremely SLOW!

The decreseased number of customers bug is still not fixed. On top of that, I think my game keeps getting slower and slower. It takes ages to visit neighbors, write messages on my wall and neighbor's wall, so cant even tip regulary. Everything takes ages to load and then there is the 'Processing' thing that keeps happening occasionally.

I have deleted/reinstalled, force close etc but problem remains. After installing and launching PET HOTEL STORY for the goal, game seems even slower. Help please.

ID kishkash
    REstaurant Story version 1.5.4
    RS Name: kishkash
    Using Ipad2

Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast