Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    I have problem with icon for free gems videos. In last more then 1 week i dont see that option. I wrote for support, they sent me here. I have apgraded everything...Someone can help?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by styx8108 View Post
    I have problem with icon for free gems videos. In last more then 1 week i dont see that option. I wrote for support, they sent me here. I have apgraded everything...Someone can help?
    Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry there's nothing wrong with your game. Video for gems is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Players like you who don't have it stand a chance to get it. Likewise, players with it may not always have it.

Here's the existing discussion thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-gem-quot-icon

Executive Chef
    Has anyone else noticed that theres this black weird thing over the food when it spoils? I'm guessing it's new as it never looked liked that

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that theres this black weird thing over the food when it spoils? I'm guessing it's new as it never looked liked that
    I've not seen anything but am interested to know what you're seeing. Can you share a pic next time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've not seen anything but am interested to know what you're seeing. Can you share a pic next time?
    Sure. I fell asleep when a dish was cooking and came back with a black weird thing over it

Black thing over spoiled food? You mean no flies? Maybe it's smoke as though we burned the food?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear6185 View Post
    Black thing over spoiled food? You mean no flies? Maybe it's smoke as though we burned the food?
    Yeah it could be it but usually it's flies over the rotten food. Guessing it's new as it looks weird...

Nightclub Owner
    After reading your post on this issue, I set out to let a recipe spoil but I just had the circle with a fly in it. Disappointing! I really wanted to see this new effect in action.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    After reading your post on this issue, I set out to let a recipe spoil but I just had the circle with a fly in it. Disappointing! I really wanted to see this new effect in action.
    I'm gonna let a food spoil and see if it happens again. It just looked weird LOL