Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinaowens View Post
    I'm been unable to buy the Yule Stove all day yesterday and at the time that I am writing this I can't still by it.
    Did you complete all the steps necessary to unlock the new appliance? This thread has all the information on what is needed to unlock them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...c-18-(15-Days)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinaowens View Post
    I'm been unable to buy the Yule Stove all day yesterday and at the time that I am writing this I can't still by it.
    Thanks for your pm, replied to you earlier. AnnirasSweets is correct, you need to complete goal 1 to unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Did you complete all the steps necessary to unlock the new appliance? This thread has all the information on what is needed to unlock them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...c-18-(15-Days)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTeaser View Post
    Videos are not loading on bakery story or RS since new security update for android.
    Are you still having issue?

If yes, can you give more information? Did the video start loading and which video? Which device os and game version are you using?

New Resident
    Ok my restaurant story is not giving me the free gems I'm earning is anyone else having this issue and how do I fix it. I'm an Android user. I have the ZTE Max xl

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jayde1116 View Post
    Ok my restaurant story is not giving me the free gems I'm earning is anyone else having this issue and how do I fix it. I'm an Android user. I have the ZTE Max xl
    As a fellow player, I can only offer advice from past experience:

When you check your Status in the Free Gems pull down (either under Support or Status) what does it say?

If it says pending or in progress or something along those lines, your transaction is still being processed by Fyber so the only thing to do is wait until the transaction is completed on their end.

If it says finished or complete, etc. and you've not received your reward, then you'll need to contact support with all your details to see if they can help.

Fyber Support: https://developer.fyber.com/support/

s8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jayde1116 View Post
    Are you saying you aren't getting the feature to watch videos for gems or are you not getting your rewards after completing the requirements?

If it is the first, it's a promotional feature which goes to random players. If it is the later, let me know which specific task.

Nightclub Owner
    Reoporitng here in the hopes of getting it seen faster.

It's been reported in the current goal thread that the Bouillabaisse recipe doesn't show the domed lid when the recipe is finished so on first glance it doesn't look done even if it is.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Reoporitng here in the hopes of getting it seen faster.

It's been reported in the current goal thread that the Bouillabaisse recipe doesn't show the domed lid when the recipe is finished so on first glance it doesn't look done even if it is.
    I've flagged over. Also replied to original poster in goal thread. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged over. Also replied to original poster in goal thread. Thanks for your help.
    I've been getting the same issue, I'm using Android devices

Rhino Keeper
    Can't believe the bouillabaise glitch is going on this long.

CORRECTION: Sadly, I very well can believe it....