Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by scubatig View Post
    I can't log onto my RS or BS on my Itouch. The little spinny thing in the middle just spins and spins and spins. Won't open the game at all. It stopped 2 days ago.

I've restarted my itouch and I've deleted and downloaded the games again. Nothing has worked. All of my other apps work.

(edit KP).
    I forgot, half the time it comes up with the online/internet connection is down. BUt, there are no issues with my internet.
    What Ipod touch do you play on? What is the current version? (under menu - help)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I don't know what generation itouch it is but, it's version 4.2.1

The Honorable Panda
    I can't log onto my RS or BS on my Itouch. The little spinny thing in the middle just spins and spins and spins. Won't open the game at all. It stopped 2 days ago.

I've restarted my itouch and I've deleted and downloaded the games again. Nothing has worked. All of my other apps work.

(edit KP).
    I don't know what generation itouch it is but, it's version 4.2.1
    umm try to see if you can update your version though itunes.
    I have an touch 4 and I have not updated it yet (it is still at 4.3.5. ) I use this to send myself goal requests from my main game, and the touch sometimes does not get the requests for 3-4 days. I plan on doing a total update on it this weekend.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

After updating to RS version 1.5.1, number of customers has drastically dropped. Tables, chairs and decorations take very long to load, game is very very slow. Takes a long time to visit neighbors and for items in their restaurants to load! Tried deleting/reinstalling, force close but still same. Using Ipad 2, Level 93. Please suggest what to do!!!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kishkash View Post
    After updating to RS version 1.5.1, number of customers has drastically dropped. Tables, chairs and decorations take very long to load, game is very very slow. Takes a long time to visit neighbors and for items in their restaurants to load! Tried deleting/reinstalling, force close but still same. Using Ipad 2, Level 93. Please suggest what to do!!!
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-version-1.5.1

This has been reported, and TL is working on a fix
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Please please please add the ability to move back and forth between devices.I own an Android phone and tablet. I'd like to play on the go on my phone and at home on my tablet (Wi-Fi only)

Bt

New Resident
    By the way if I had the freedom to switch between devices I'd be much more likely to purchase gems :-) because I could play much more often

I'm having the same issue as scubatig where I can't even get restaurant story to load. It just spins and spins before eventually bringing up the 'force close' option. The only time this changed was while maintainence was going within the last 24 hours, and it brought me to the rs screen to tell me that before saying it was an online game? There's no problem with my connection, as I can play bakery story and farm story just fine. The only ones not working are RS and fashion story. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times just in case, but no solution.
    Current version is 1.3.6.04 on android.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.

New Resident
    Omg... Really, this is like the fifth time I have to do this!! When are u going to fix this!!! I have lost so many coins from this... Needless to say the ovens, in RS... But really when is this going to be fixed? Or will I always have to write my numbers down, or just stop playing like everyone else?

New Resident
    help!! cannot play since i have to collect the "you've achieved the 6th level of slots! you are a true master" - the chinese man doesn't go away and i cannot collect anything nor can i play. restartet my ipod and the game .... but nothing helps. can you help me please??

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast