Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Grand Emperor
    I believe your boost didn't work due to your video did not complete. You would see a popup message "Your coin boost is now activated" if the video completed. I'm afraid the video processing is a current issue. Please see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rator-Ad-Issue

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I believe your boost didn't work due to your video did not complete. You would see a popup message "Your coin boost is now activated" if the video completed. I'm afraid the video processing is a current issue. Please see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rator-Ad-Issue
    Thanks for responding Rynetory! Well it seems it finally worked or they fixed it. Yes it did technically complete each time, I did not end it before the countdown ended, but it never completed the processing as you mentioned. I hope that it continues to work. Thank you for the link to that thread also. I'll check that out. : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Glad it's working for you now! Thanks for your update.
    Aaaaaaaand it just failed again. Seems like it was a fluke last night. Sigh. Well I'll hopefully await it being fixed at some point. Thanks again Rynetory!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Aaaaaaaand it just failed again. Seems like it was a fluke last night. Sigh. Well I'll hopefully await it being fixed at some point. Thanks again Rynetory!
    I had a fail with the video but I was able to get it activated by watching another video. Maybe you can try that. Good luck.

New Resident
    I have Android phone and play RS classic version, and have a problem.. I don't have a 'shell tables' in my tables category. Haw can i get those? Please help me! I am level 99, and want those tables for long long time! I run every version of RS, still nothing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax098 View Post
    I have Android phone and play RS classic version, and have a problem.. I don't have a 'shell tables' in my tables category. Haw can i get those? Please help me! I am level 99, and want those tables for long long time! I run every version of RS, still nothing.
    I think those chairs, tables and counter were from a 2013 (maybe?) goal. If I'm right then you wouldn't be able to get them again unless Storm8 re-releases them.

New Resident
    And i thought so, but recently i found out that they are a regular tables. My neighbours have them as a regular tables..

Nightclub Owner
    And i thought so, but recently i found out that they are a regular tables. My neighbours have them as a regular tables..
    Have you tried the Summer version of the game (if you can even still find it!)? Take a look at this thread which is when it was released :

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-6-26-13/page3

The Honorable Panda
    If you're on Android, it's not available anymore. It was a seasonal edition which required you to open the seasonal version at the time to access it. The edition is no longer available and is from a long time ago.

Sorry!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request