Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You will need to contact support again to recover your restaurant.

There is a issue transferring your RS game between iOS and android devices since android devices do not have the game center.
    After playing on your iOS device, be sure and log out of the game center on your iOS device before you transfer you game over to your android device.
    This may help prevent losing your game when you try to come back to play on your iOS device.
    If I last time I was notified of when the transfer would be taking place (because it takes months to get a response to any ticket I send) and that this needed to be done I would have done this. As for this time, I don't want to log out if Game Center for who knows how long for all my games just in the event that CS finally gets to my ticket.

They responded and closed my ticket with no actual help in the email other than what I've already tried. I'm now convinced nobody actually read my emails and just searched for key words and copy pasted a response based on that. I'm so frustrated that I need to keep reopening tickets and waiting weeks to months for a reply that doesn't apply to me. I'm about done at this point.

Thanks anyway though

Grand Emperor
    Support has changed their contact method from email to Support Form. Maybe that's why you didnt hear from them via email.
    Please contact Support: support form. See Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Contact Storm8 Support via Form for more information.

Edit to add: You can send your ticket number to Kooky and/or me for checking. Hope this helps.

My game keeps trying to restart in the middle of playing and gems keep disappearing after awhile I figured it out it's always when the game try's to reload and it's unfair that storm acts like they have no idea it's happening. They need to get it together because a lot of us are ready to leave this game after years of playing

New Resident
    Hi everybody.
    I reinstall my RS, even tried another version like Coffee or Founders. But the appli has a real bug, with pop up on old goals.
    I lost some diamonds because of the numerous pop-ups..

Grand Emperor
    I am sorry you lost your gems. For loss of gems, please contact Support: support form. Try restarting your device and see if that helps to stop the pop ups.

New Resident

Exclamation Glitch :(

I have experienced a glitch on my Iphone 5 with restaurant story 2. I completed the quest to get the fountain and it said that I now have one. But when I went into my inventory to place it it said that there isn't one. I forget the quest name "fancy something" but it took. few months to complete... and I have spent real money on this game so I am pretty bummed. Please fix it!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sk9grl View Post
    I have experienced a glitch on my Iphone 5 with restaurant story 2. I completed the quest to get the fountain and it said that I now have one. But when I went into my inventory to place it it said that there isn't one. I forget the quest name "fancy something" but it took. few months to complete... and I have spent real money on this game so I am pretty bummed. Please fix it!
    Please try force closing and restarting your game, then check your inventory again. If it is still missing, please

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    So...I am on an iPhone 6+ Version 10.3.3. I keep watching the ad videos to get 2x the coins and it ends and I get nothing...then I try to close the game and open it and it's not there anymore. For someone who is trying to earn more coins this is very annoying. Please help. I already tried force closing and deleting the game and re-downloading. Please look into this. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    So...I am on an iPhone 6+ Version 10.3.3. I keep watching the ad videos to get 2x the coins and it ends and I get nothing...then I try to close the game and open it and it's not there anymore. For someone who is trying to earn more coins this is very annoying. Please help. I already tried force closing and deleting the game and re-downloading. Please look into this. Thank you.

It just happened AGAIN! Ugh! I let the whole ting play, then when it's all done I press the x as you're supposed to and it says "processing" for a minute and then it fails or quits or whatever and I get squat. Please someone say something! I know it's Sunday but I hope someone sees this at least in the next couple of days!