Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I had a goal pop up to install some game and had 4 days to install it and it was there this morning with a timer saying "4 days left" but now it's vanished.............. Why did you remove it? I wanted my 6 gems
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

On my RS game, I've had door blocked for 2 days to build up stock of foods, which I've done before here & BS, I unblocked the door when I went to bed at 3am this morning, THURSDAY. Got on a while ago & had 4 empty counters. One was "Heart Cake" that I had between 15-20,000. I also had almost 30,000 "cheesesteaks". My Plum Pudding that was between 25-28,000 is now at 798. WHAT?????? Both counters were empty, & ALL my other foods I had built up to between 23,000-30,000 are all down it looks like cut in half. NOt one is more than 12,000+!!! Where is all my food??? It took me days of planned hrs with ovens to get them all about the same counts. It happened after I cooked the first batch of wicked cookies. There's no way all that food can be gone in 9 hrs! I'm not happy, what do u suggest? I've already shut down my iPad for a bit & turned it back on.Not to mention the cost of making all that food. In both games I try to keep my foods in the high 20,000 portions so I know it's okay to have that much. I'm also down to 30 gems which I think is wrong too. Sue

Grand Emperor
    It's not part of the game design for us to block doors and customers. Players who did that experienced a quick sale of food as you just did.

Are you telling me that this 8 or 10th time I've done this, this 1st time it does some magic "quick sale" of at least 240,000 portions?? This has NEVER happened to me before! I've done it early on when I just started both games to build up food till I could keep my 96-100 customers "happy".its not something I do on a regular basis. Been playing BS since 2014? & RS over a yr now. I have had food go down when doing a goal, but never to this extent. Not to mention, if all this got sold my money should be a lot higher. I know there's 240,000 portions gone, if not more! SO is that just your answer, or is there someone else I should have asked about this, or is someone checking into my game? Cuz I know you can get into our games. Please let me know if so. Because I can get over this quick sale, if it showed the sales to prove it. AND I see people with their doors blocked all the time, asked why, & they too, told me it was to build up food, so customer can't get in to by them. Sue

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SusiesSweete2 View Post
    Are you telling me that this 8 or 10th time I've done this, this 1st time it does some magic "quick sale" of at least 240,000 portions?? This has NEVER happened to me before! I've done it early on when I just started both games to build up food till I could keep my 96-100 customers "happy".its not something I do on a regular basis. Been playing BS since 2014? & RS over a yr now. I have had food go down when doing a goal, but never to this extent. Not to mention, if all this got sold my money should be a lot higher. I know there's 240,000 portions gone, if not more! SO is that just your answer, or is there someone else I should have asked about this, or is someone checking into my game? Cuz I know you can get into our games. Please let me know if so. Because I can get over this quick sale, if it showed the sales to prove it. AND I see people with their doors blocked all the time, asked why, & they too, told me it was to build up food, so customer can't get in to by them. Sue

Sorry this happened to you, been playing RS and BS myself since 2012. This has happened to me and allot players before, if you do quick search on forum for blocked door and quick sale you'll find it mentioned numerous times over the years. When you block your door it may or may not happen always. If you have food on counters those continue selling even with doors closed. Or if you have no food and blocked your door after few days when you've reopened your door and served your food that's been cooking, and you log out of game and come back later you'll get a quick sale of most of your food. Some players have gotten coins some haven't. Something that works though to stock up food is removing your chairs, don't worry about star rating that goes up quickly once you serve your food.

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Am I the only one still waiting for a response from the support team? I've been waiting since 6 March till now, and it's going to hit 4 months soon. Sent in another email 2 months ago, and nada still no response at all. I've already 60 gems missing due to the bugs crediting to the wrong account instead. Are the team really trying to fix the issues and responding to the numerous tickets sent in since February? Because in reality, it just seem like we are been ignored totally! If the team does not have the intention to fix the issues or respond to us. Please just state it. Don't just keep us waiting in vain!
    I've been waiting for more than 7 months already and till now there's still not even one response from the support team! Sent in several follow-up emails and still hear nothing.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-16 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comment
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I've been waiting for more than 7 months already and till now there's still not even one response from the support team! Sent in several follow-up emails and still hear nothing.
    I am very sorry to hear that you havent hear from Support, minidemon88. Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to pass it in. Sorry about this. Very much appreciate your patience!

I had paid for the goal, and the game had took away my gems, but it didn't give me anything in return, cuz I can't see my goal that I was expected to have. Is it a bug?or else I can find the goal in somewhere idk??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn1040889 View Post
    I had paid for the goal, and the game had took away my gems, but it didn't give me anything in return, cuz I can't see my goal that I was expected to have. Is it a bug?or else I can find the goal in somewhere idk??
    What is the name of the goal ?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request