Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The opportunity for this feature is randomly offered and may not be available at all times. If you have a question about your account with this feature, please email support@storm8.com for assistance.
    OK. Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by endupus View Post
    This is getting more than frustrating as we are dealing with this problem for more than a month now. Looks like they have no intention of fixing this bug. Do you want us to quit playing RS and play RS 2 ? Sorry , I would rather stop playing than play the stupid RS 2
    Yes, it's very frustrating! I'm sure they have the intention to fix the bugs, it's more like they don't know how to solve it. That's why they keep dragging it.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry that it is taking so long, but support is working as fast as they can. From what I have been told, some players can fix their game by logging back into the game center, but for others the fix is pretty complicated and each one takes a lot of time to fix.
    Thanks kooky for your response! I did tried the Game Center method when I pmed rynetory2 weeks back. But it still doesn't work. I also missed out on the gems from the download goals due to all these bugs. Hence it's getting more frustrating for me as time passed. Can't do anything, other than just waiting and waiting for a response from the support team.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Is there any updates as to what's going on with the restaurant story reset after the last Apple update??? I've emailed twice with only one auto reply over a week ago and nothing else. I'm REALLY POed that I won't be able to complete the current goal, but more so when I think of the RL cash I've spent on this game only to effectively lose my level 99 account back to level 1. I've tried the game centre thing but had no luck. What on earth is happening?

Farm Supplier
    A few more days have gone by and still nothing! Please at least tell us what's happening!

Just wanted to let every one know that the free gem video has finally appeared on my screen yesterday after a long wait of 2 months. I am keeping my fingers crossed with the hope that they will fix the other issues with the RS soon.

Executive Chef
    After a few months. Not even an official reply from them to those of us who have lost our game. Beyond disappointed.

Farm Supplier
    I have to delete the RS app and then download it again EVERY time I play. I have been waiting since early March for a fix but all I'm ever told is to delete and download..at least that will get me in for now.

I have two issues. There is a coffee sign on my wall that won't come off. I have tried restarting the game and that doesn't work. Also I bought the new wallpaper that was released today and It doesn't show up on my wall. It shows up as plain white. Any suggestions? I am playing on OS most current version.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by winterpumpkin View Post
    I have two issues. There is a coffee sign on my wall that won't come off. I have tried restarting the game and that doesn't work. Also I bought the new wallpaper that was released today and It doesn't show up on my wall. It shows up as plain white. Any suggestions? I am playing on OS most current version.
    Try going to your device settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by winterpumpkin View Post
    For the coffee sign you have to touch only one side of it for it go come off.