Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Still no response to my ticket which was sent 8 business days ago.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll get someone to check on the status. Thanks.

The latest update really messes things up for me. I have more than one account, and used to switch between them with no problem. Now the login feature is gone, so I have to go to another game to switch accounts, and since all my games are connected to the same game center account, this new syncing feature messes things up for me. First all my games were at the same level as the one I opened first after the update, then I was able to get the different levels back by logging out of game center, but now my restaurant was suddenly back to the very start, at level 1. The videos for gems also disappeared with the new update.

If staying logged out of game center is the only way around this, how will that work? Would I still be able to delete and reinstall games without losing all my progress?

Edit: The restaurant that was reverted back to level 1, didn't revert back when I logged out of game center. Don't know what do now, except contacting support I guess. Seems like the easy game playing days are over ...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    The latest update really messes things up for me. I have more than one account, and used to switch between them with no problem. Now the login feature is gone, so I have to go to another game to switch accounts, and since all my games are connected to the same game center account, this new syncing feature messes things up for me. First all my games were at the same level as the one I opened first after the update, then I was able to get the different levels back by logging out of game center, but now my restaurant was suddenly back to the very start, at level 1. The videos for gems also disappeared with the new update.

If staying logged out of game center is the only way around this, how will that work? Would I still be able to delete and reinstall games without losing all my progress?

Edit: The restaurant that was reverted back to level 1, didn't revert back when I logged out of game center. Don't know what do now, except contacting support I guess. Seems like the easy game playing days are over ...
    For some players logging back into the game center has recovered their game.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.

If this does not work for you, please send and email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So what's the point asking us to contact the support team for assistance, when they don't even response to our emails sent? And yes, I get it that they're experiencing huge volume of tickets now and they need some time. But how long do we have to wait for a response to our issues? 1 month(yes, some waited for that long already), 3 months or never?

I read that some players with the same issues have been waiting since Feb 10 till now. That's already more than 1 month, don't you think it's taking way too long? If we could solve the issues by ourselves, we wouldn't need to contact the support team for assistance. They couldn't solve what they broke, and when we contacted support for help. We hear nothing back.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

This is getting more than frustrating as we are dealing with this problem for more than a month now. Looks like they have no intention of fixing this bug. Do you want us to quit playing RS and play RS 2 ? Sorry , I would rather stop playing than play the stupid RS 2

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    So what's the point asking us to contact the support team for assistance, when they don't even response to our emails sent? And yes, I get it that they're experiencing huge volume of tickets now and they need some time. But how long do we have to wait for a response to our issues? 1 month(yes, some waited for that long already), 3 months or never?

I read that some players with the same issues have been waiting since Feb 10 till now. That's already more than 1 month, don't you think it's taking way too long? If we could solve the issues by ourselves, we wouldn't need to contact the support team for assistance. They couldn't solve what they broke, and when we contacted support for help. We hear nothing back.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post

I am sorry that it is taking so long, but support is working as fast as they can. From what I have been told, some players can fix their game by logging back into the game center, but for others the fix is pretty complicated and each one takes a lot of time to fix.

Kooky - thanks for replying. I put in a ticket last Wednesday, and from the looks of this forum, it isn't getting fixed anytime soon.

I just have a hard time believing that it is such a hard fix on android when all you have to do is use the login feature on ios and it fixes most of the time. I tried that and deleting and reinstalling my game but it didn't work. I too think they want users to try rs2, but I do not really care for that game. So sad the way things are looking for such a great game. I feel bad for my neighbors, as I can't visit them. I had to borrow a friend's ipad just to leave a message for them about what happened, because apparently on ios my restaurant is still there.

And I haven't had any word on a status or time frame. Just sitting here in limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry that it is taking so long, but support is working as fast as they can. From what I have been told, some players can fix their game by logging back into the game center, but for others the fix is pretty complicated and each one takes a lot of time to fix.

For about a month ago My Free Gems button has disappeared . I deleted and reinstalled the game, restarted my device. Nothing works

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 7161461 View Post
    For about a month ago My Free Gems button has disappeared . I deleted and reinstalled the game, restarted my device. Nothing works
    The opportunity for this feature is randomly offered and may not be available at all times. If you have a question about your account with this feature, please email support@storm8.com for assistance.