Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiepig View Post
    ISo device latest update seems that when I did update my customer have more than halved that come into my restaurant
    this has been reported. I think just a cosmetic glitch. I have the same thing in bakery, but my nbrs see alot of customers in my bakery and
    overnight I received the same amount of coins as I normally do.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post298357
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I just redesigning my place the little red X disappears!?.. I don't see food? what should I do? pls help! me level 21 and I jush spend almost 10.000 yen to this game.

Executive Chef
    I am not getting restaurant story welcome back screens at all can this be added to the restaurant story bugs list

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by armie73 View Post
    I just redesigning my place the little red X disappears!?.. I don't see food? what should I do? pls help! me level 21 and I jush spend almost 10.000 yen to this game.
    Try restarting your device

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I am not getting restaurant story welcome back screens at all can this be added to the restaurant story bugs list
    You have a thread here that Kooky Panda has replied to already. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...e-back-message
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I play version 1.3.6.04 on my evo shift and i cant not get any kind of push notifications from RS. I have emailed u guys about 4 different times about this same problem and still no results. I was havin the same issue in BS but an update fixed that. Ive done everythin and it just wont work and this has been happening for months now..Plz help me wit this because i am tired of losing food and money. Thank u.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiepig View Post
    ISo device latest update seems that when I did update my customer have more than halved that come into my restaurant
    This has been reported and TL is looking into this issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Having an issue with RS randomly crashing. When I start the program, if I try to zoom out to see more of the restaurant, it will sometimes flash green and then crash. If I leave it zoomed and try to deal with it that way, but move the screen too quickly (which really isn't very quick at all), it will flash green and then crash. If I don't move the screen or zoom out, but try to clear some tips off of visible tables, it will flash green and then crash. It happens off and on, but when it does, I can't get RS to work for me at all, no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it's not working. I'm on an Asus Transformer Tf101, it says the Android version is 4.0.3. Help please. It's extremely frustrating.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm85 View Post
    Having an issue with RS randomly crashing. When I start the program, if I try to zoom out to see more of the restaurant, it will sometimes flash green and then crash. If I leave it zoomed and try to deal with it that way, but move the screen too quickly (which really isn't very quick at all), it will flash green and then crash. If I don't move the screen or zoom out, but try to clear some tips off of visible tables, it will flash green and then crash. It happens off and on, but when it does, I can't get RS to work for me at all, no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it's not working. I'm on an Asus Transformer Tf101, it says the Android version is 4.0.3. Help please. It's extremely frustrating.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post233429

Here is a possible fix. If this doesn't work, come back and let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by klaatoo View Post
    POSSIBLE FIX

I've tried this on RS and BS and not had a freeze since (unless TL fixed it?!)

Restart tablet by long press power button.

From HOME>SETTINGS>APPS>MANAGE APPS>SELECT RS/BS>SELECT(CHECK BOX)"ANDROID CAPABILITY MODE">HOME

Hope this helps

Klaatoo
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I can't log onto my RS or BS on my Itouch. The little spinny thing in the middle just spins and spins and spins. Won't open the game at all. It stopped 2 days ago.

I've restarted my itouch and I've deleted and downloaded the games again. Nothing has worked. All of my other apps work.

(edit KP).
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-10-12 at 02:25 PM. Reason: discussing displinary action

I forgot, half the time it comes up with the online/internet connection is down. BUt, there are no issues with my internet.

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast