Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Oh come on! I has that stupid log into facebook option on my IOS again and a note that popped up saying, connect to game center to save your progress. Before I could ignore it, I clicked the button and my game is back to level 1. Im not going to finish the goals in time!

I wrote support the last time and never got a response. This is upsetting. I played all weekend to catch up on things since the time was running down.
    If you had emailed Support for more than 7 business days, please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll check if someone can help you on this. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by usfoods View Post
    I am also facing the same problems except that my game has crashed and is not opening my restaurant at all
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on recovering your restaurant.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on recovering your restaurant.
    I have already emailed them regarding the issue almost 32 hours ago.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by usfoods View Post
    I have already emailed them regarding the issue almost 32 hours ago.
    It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond to your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've been waiting since Feb 10 for a response from Support on this same issue. May I send you my ticket number?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    If you had emailed Support for more than 7 business days, please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll check if someone can help you on this. Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I've been waiting since Feb 10 for a response from Support on this same issue. May I send you my ticket number?
    You can PM either of us and we can check on the status of your ticket.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by myrvi View Post
    Hello,
    I'm having the same issue, my game was reset to level 1, I sent the email to support and they replied with a generic email and I sent the information they asked me, I haven't had response yet, is there anything I can do?

Hi, this happend to me twice in the past week....(on IOS) I know it can be an awful feeling to see all your hard work gone....

I was able to recover mine but had to completely delete and reinstall the game through the app store.

The account recovery instructions on this forum that refer to the new log in feature was of no help to me because it still showed me logged in to my correct ID. (And I was still logged into Game Center)

RS is the only game that seems affected, all my other TL/S8 games were at their correct progress at the moment RS was impacted.

I'm level 99, been playing for years, this is a very new problem and it was not user error.

I knew it probably wasn't a big deal since my other games were fine but still it is disarming to see it all go poof lol.

For me, the only fix was to reinstall then when I opened it at first it looked like still level 1 but in a couple seconds it kind of flashed and a window poopped up saying, "Hooray! your progress has been synched to Game Center Account!"

I can't say for sure this is what anyone else should do, only saying it for those who are looking for something else to try after getting nowhere.

I can't sift thru the forum due to eye issues so I'm sorry if this has all been said by someone else.
    I just wanted to post for players and staff in case it helps figure out what's going on.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawabugh View Post
    Hi, this happend to me twice in the past week....(on IOS) I know it can be an awful feeling to see all your hard work gone....

I was able to recover mine but had to completely delete and reinstall the game through the app store.

The account recovery instructions on this forum that refer to the new log in feature was of no help to me because it still showed me logged in to my correct ID. (And I was still logged into Game Center)

RS is the only game that seems affected, all my other TL/S8 games were at their correct progress at the moment RS was impacted.

I'm level 99, been playing for years, this is a very new problem and it was not user error.

I knew it probably wasn't a big deal since my other games were fine but still it is disarming to see it all go poof lol.

For me, the only fix was to reinstall then when I opened it at first it looked like still level 1 but in a couple seconds it kind of flashed and a window poopped up saying, "Hooray! your progress has been synched to Game Center Account!"

I can't say for sure this is what anyone else should do, only saying it for those who are looking for something else to try after getting nowhere.

I can't sift thru the forum due to eye issues so I'm sorry if this has all been said by someone else.
    I just wanted to post for players and staff in case it helps figure out what's going on.
    I tried this but it did not work for the first time but after two days when I delete and re install again it started working in the same as sawabugh said so I think others can also try it once or twice.

Executive Chef
    My problem on RS is that when food is ready the ready symbol on top of oven is still there. Even after I tap it to go on counter. This has happenened many times. Then I redox load again and again. So annoying can't this be fix somehow soon?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    My problem on RS is that when food is ready the ready symbol on top of oven is still there. Even after I tap it to go on counter. This has happenened many times. Then I redox load again and again. So annoying can't this be fix somehow soon?
    Please try deleting and reinstalling the game.