Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deltared View Post
    I've read the various threads pertaining to accounts reverting to level 1 accounts after updating to v1.7.8. I emailed support and provided the requested information after getting the generic response. I replied asking for the status of my ticket after a week, but just got that I was registered as a cc on the request and receiving email on all updates to the request.

I have yet to get any help or acknowledgement on the problem. What other measures can one take to receive assistance when support is silent?
    Please send me a private message with your support ticket number and I can have someone check on the status.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hello,
    I'm having the same issue, my game was reset to level 1, I sent the email to support and they replied with a generic email and I sent the information they asked me, I haven't had response yet, is there anything I can do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by myrvi View Post
    Hello,
    I'm having the same issue, my game was reset to level 1, I sent the email to support and they replied with a generic email and I sent the information they asked me, I haven't had response yet, is there anything I can do?
    If it has been over 7 business days since you sent your email, please private message me with your support ticket number.

For those who emailed the support team regarding your game went back to level 1 in rs on android devices, did your problem get solved yet??

I'm facing the same issue for weeks but not sure if it's worth my time to email them. Missed out on my download reward in rs too.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    For those who emailed the support team regarding your game went back to level 1 in rs on android devices, did your problem get solved yet??

I'm facing the same issue for weeks but not sure if it's worth my time to email them. Missed out on my download reward in rs too.
    I have received PMs that players have gotten their game back. This issue has to be done per game so you will need to send an email to support for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have received PMs that players have gotten their game back. This issue has to be done per game so you will need to send an email to support for assistance.
    Noted. Thanks kooky! Will drop them a email later on.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

The free gems option is gone now and has been gone for over a week

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody123890 View Post
    The free gems option is gone now and has been gone for over a week
    I am sorry but there is no new information on this yet.

https://forums.storm8.com./showthread...aily-gems-gone

Executive Chef
    Oh come on! I has that stupid log into facebook option on my IOS again and a note that popped up saying, connect to game center to save your progress. Before I could ignore it, I clicked the button and my game is back to level 1. Im not going to finish the goals in time!

I wrote support the last time and never got a response. This is upsetting. I played all weekend to catch up on things since the time was running down.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Oh come on! I has that stupid log into facebook option on my IOS again and a note that popped up saying, connect to game center to save your progress. Before I could ignore it, I clicked the button and my game is back to level 1. Im not going to finish the goals in time!

I wrote support the last time and never got a response. This is upsetting. I played all weekend to catch up on things since the time was running down.
    I am also facing the same problems except that my game has crashed and is not opening my restaurant at all