Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

All My food disappeared after only 1hr of being on the counter. I made 8 different dishes and each one was over 1000 plates. It took all night to cook them and I even watched ads to speed them along. I plated them in the morning and before I could have a cup of coffee my entire place was empty and people were angry.

New Resident
    I am using an iPad iOS version 9.2.1
    I have RS version 1.7.8
    My problem is for the last three days my free gem icon has not popped up for me to watch my videos for free gems. Is anyone else having this problem?

Host(ess)
    Im having the same 'problem', no free gems icon for few days/after this week update its gone/; im playing on iphone5s, 9.2.1, and RS 1.7.8, too. All was fine before this week update.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queenurz View Post
    I am using an iPad iOS version 9.2.1
    I have RS version 1.7.8
    My problem is for the last three days my free gem icon has not popped up for me to watch my videos for free gems. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinadc View Post
    Im having the same 'problem', no free gems icon for few days/after this week update its gone/; im playing on iphone5s, 9.2.1, and RS 1.7.8, too. All was fine before this week update.
    This has been reported.

https://forums.storm8.com./showthread...aily-gems-gone
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I sent an email to support 10 days ago, outlining the issue I had posted in this forum. My primary RS game is no longer accessible on my Android devices as the result of the 1.7.8 update on iPad device. The thread I posted in is now locked.

Really discouraged that no one has bothered to communicate. It's been a nightmare trying to keep up with the goals this week.

I just want my game back on my Android devices. I am willing to stop using the iPad, forever if necessary.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I sent an email to support 10 days ago, outlining the issue I had posted in this forum. My primary RS game is no longer accessible on my Android devices as the result of the 1.7.8 update on iPad device. The thread I posted in is now locked.

Really discouraged that no one has bothered to communicate. It's been a nightmare trying to keep up with the goals this week.

I just want my game back on my Android devices. I am willing to stop using the iPad, forever if necessary.
    Did you try the things in kookys post here?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ry-disappeared

Sorry if you have and it didn't help. Just wanted to let you know about it in case you hadn't seen it.

Thanks, hon. I have done the uninstall/reinstall thing several times, both on the Androids and on the iPad. Nothing seems to work.

I sent the email to support based on the instructions from Kooky and the CMs. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Did you try the things in kookys post here?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ry-disappeared

Sorry if you have and it didn't help. Just wanted to let you know about it in case you hadn't seen it.
    I'm not getting the free gems on RS on the iPad either. But that's really the least of my worries.

Still haven't heard from S8. And now I have discovered that my primary account ID and password are no longer recognized in the account settings on my Android phone.

So frustrated.

Executive Chef
    Sorry if I'm repeating the same question, I've been gone a long while and can't seem to find a definitive answer.

But am I understanding this correctly?

The Free Gem videos are gone from Restaurant

And the "login" feature [account settings] is also being removed indefinitely?

I wish I knew that before updating
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper

Question Where is the assistance from storm8 support?

I've read the various threads pertaining to accounts reverting to level 1 accounts after updating to v1.7.8. I emailed support and provided the requested information after getting the generic response. I replied asking for the status of my ticket after a week, but just got that I was registered as a cc on the request and receiving email on all updates to the request.

I have yet to get any help or acknowledgement on the problem. What other measures can one take to receive assistance when support is silent?