Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyquack View Post
    Hi Kooky,

Thank you for your prompt reply!
    I checked my device memory (drive space) and it is only 3/4 full. So memory space shouldn't have been the problem this time.

I have just logged in to my game, jumped to the Google App Store and tried to install the Newlyweds again - and to my surprise, it went well!
    I had shut off my phone & restarted my phone before, I deleted the game and re-installed it before, but nothing worked, so I contacted you.
    I have no idea why it installed with no problem this time. I didn't do anything...

My phone had system update last week, and it caused me to lose all my game data - it brought all my games back to level 1.
    I have already restored my game so it's ok now, but maybe this was also the result of the phone update? I don't know.
    Wonder if anyone had the same problem.

Anyway, Newlyweds is installed now and I got gems. Yey!
    Sorry for the trouble I caused. Next time I have a problem, I will try the method you mentioned!
    Have a great evening, Kooky!
    Oh good glad you got the download! (and the gems... hehe)

Google play may of been experiencing some issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I am having the same problem as bozit. I just downloaded newlyweds yesterday and have bee given the goal to make chicken and dumplings but cannot find it anywhere. Please help.

The Honorable Panda
    New Version for androids- Soccer World. 1.5.5.7.8.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...taurantstory37

Goals

My goals keeping saying new goal and nothing is there or progress but I have no goals.

I have no goals but it keeps flashing new goal and then will flash progress but I have not progressed.

Farm Supplier
    I have no customers eating they leave unhappy I have plenty of food and my path is not blocked. I have restarted and uninstalled and reinstalled I'm on version 1.7.1 playing on a iPad Air version 7.1.2 my user ID is misteedance

Executive Chef
    A small issue that doesn't reflect well on the game: the castle story pop up has an incorrect spelling (preperation rather than preparation).

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to complete "Finding the Key" for the Egyptian goals. You're supposed to visit 15 neighbors, leave 15 tips and buy 1 Egyptian Cat Statue. My game seems to be stuck on the visiting neighbors part. It is stuck at 8/15 even though I have visited at least 20. I double checked after the last 5 I visited and it has not moved past 8 visits.

I was playing on World Games (on android phone). I uninstalled it and reinstalled original version, but it is not registering my neighbors visits on either version. Please help! I don't want to waste 35 gems to complete that task when I have actually completed it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I'm trying to complete "Finding the Key" for the Egyptian goals. You're supposed to visit 15 neighbors, leave 15 tips and buy 1 Egyptian Cat Statue. My game seems to be stuck on the visiting neighbors part. It is stuck at 8/15 even though I have visited at least 20. I double checked after the last 5 I visited and it has not moved past 8 visits.

I was playing on World Games (on android phone). I uninstalled it and reinstalled original version, but it is not registering my neighbors visits on either version. Please help! I don't want to waste 35 gems to complete that task when I have actually completed it.
    Make sure you are visiting 15 different neighbors and not repeating any.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished visiting 68 neighbors which is way more than enough to complete the task. The progress still hasn't budged from 8/15. The 15 tips task is checked completed. It should show the first 2 tasks completed.