Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    Running on Ipad 4 and I just updated app the other day to most recent version and now I'll serve some food, have an in app notification pop up and all the food I just served disappears. This has happened several times. Very frustrating and makes me not to want to play the game.

New Resident
    I am running the game on iOS and my game version is 1.6.8, my issue is that sometimes when my dishes are completed, I serve my dish and it just completely disappears!! This is so annoying, then I have to wait a whole 6/8 hours all over again!

The Honorable Panda
    Check and make sure that you have the most current software update for your apple device.
    This 1.6.8 version requires IOS version 4.3 or higher.

I you have an older apple device that will not update to 4.3, you may experience issues when playing the game.
    Try restarting your device before you try playing, and also you may want to delete any applications you are no longer using .

You can check under your setting on your device to see what current IOS version you have.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have RS ver 1.5.5.7 on android gs3.
    I just completed my 3rd roast chicken for the goal but it still show s that I need 3.
    Any help?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by auradancer View Post
    I have RS ver 1.5.5.7 on android gs3.
    I just completed my 3rd roast chicken for the goal but it still show s that I need 3.
    Any help?
    There is also a roasted chicken. Make sure you are cooking the roasted chicken not the roast chicken for the goal.(on the grill- 2 hours)

see post 2 - here

Goal Thread

Farm Supplier
    IPhone 4 version 6.0.1
    RS version 1.6.8
    It force closes every few seconds when I am playing the game. Any other version that I could install?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There is also a roasted chicken. Make sure you are cooking the roasted chicken not the roast chicken for the goal.(on the grill- 2 hours)

see post 2 - here

Goal Thread
    Update: TL has changed the name of the grill receipe
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    We now changed the Roasted Chicken recipe name to Marinated Chicken, and the recipe is still in the Basic Grill. Sorry for the confusion!

New Resident
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S III, and have both the Regular RS and Mexico and emorial Day. I am not receiving new goals.
    Every time I start it up it says I have a new goal but none appear. The only goals I have are 2 for leveling up in other games, and Bay 1 Basic Oven.

In Bakery Store there's plenty to do though: dozens of recipes to master for gems, appliances to build for more recipes, decor and expansions to save up for, redecorating to do, all sorts of goals to set for yourself.

Why it is not present in this game??

Farm Supplier
    Using Samsung Galaxy S4
    I have cleared data, rebooted phone, reinstalled

Using the Memorial Day version

I had 6 counters with various recipes on them, some were 2 day ones.
    All disappeared.

I have a lot of other counters that didn't lose stuff. Most annoyed tho just wasted a few days cooking time plus the money wasted.

On my Samsung Galaxy tab 2 Everytime I log in it shows ALL the goals I have done or not done like i have only just finished that goal! Its annoying and takes ages to clear them all!