Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Host(ess)
    I still believe it's their way of being sneeky! So Y'know what? TEAMLAVA I HELP PAY YOUR SALARY, GIVE ME A FREAKIN' HONEST ANSWER ABOUT THE GEM SALES!!! And why its probably been since CHRISTMAS that I got a last gem sale in ALL my TL games! Are you trying to steal my money? Did you just take my frequent sales and split them up to newer players? Did the update somehow screw my phone up?? I am on the game every freakin' day, so PLEASE give me an HONEST Answer!

And thanks Kooky Panda for your input! Many congrtz on the discounts you get!

Host(ess)
    *Sigh* I give up, sorry for the outburst. I think Kooky Panda is right and that no matter what they are still random. However, you can't deny the fact that some players haven't received a sale in months. Which begs the question, why can't the sales go out to everyone at the same time? The whole random thing is messed up.

In other news... Will there ever be a delete button for pending neighbor invites? I've got some that have been there for well over a year & no way to clear it.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello
    I'm on iOS 5.1... Version 1.4.1... For the past 24 hrs..my Resturant only has the promotional guy with the 7 on his head able to come in my place..I'm level 97.. I have not changed ..added..anything in my shop in a week..( switched some tables out ).. I hav emailed support TL and 3x I get the same reply..." path/ door is blocked "..this is not the case. I have 2 doors ..and there is absolutely nothing in front or blocking the doors and full access ( especially sinc that guy walks all over my place ).. Customers get in in the doorway with a clock over their head..then it turns red mad face as if they are blocked ..but they aren't ...any suggestions? I shut off device ( iPad )..then deleted game and re added twice ...same result .. I understand their response makes sense..it just isnt my case ..again nothing is blocked or in the path ..just the promotional guy has the whole place to himself.

Gifting still broken for all games ios device

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    Hello
    I'm on iOS 5.1... Version 1.4.1... For the past 24 hrs..my Resturant only has the promotional guy with the 7 on his head able to come in my place..I'm level 97.. I have not changed ..added..anything in my shop in a week..( switched some tables out ).. I hav emailed support TL and 3x I get the same reply..." path/ door is blocked "..this is not the case. I have 2 doors ..and there is absolutely nothing in front or blocking the doors and full access ( especially sinc that guy walks all over my place ).. Customers get in in the doorway with a clock over their head..then it turns red mad face as if they are blocked ..but they aren't ...any suggestions? I shut off device ( iPad )..then deleted game and re added twice ...same result .. I understand their response makes sense..it just isnt my case ..again nothing is blocked or in the path ..just the promotional guy has the whole place to himself.
    Can you post a screenshot of your place?

Quote Originally Posted by lindsayh942edition View Post
    Gifting still broken for all games ios device
    Can you elaborate please?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=greygull;283068]Can you post a screenshot of

hello greyfull.. Not good at screenshots ( had success once )... Well a neighbor figured it out ..hes my hero.. I have a very large Restuarant ..think 1 or 2 expansions only left since increase ...in the middle of my game is the host table ..I put in a bunny there as a host so I that was the reason apparently my neighbor figured out why customers couldnt come in... Maybe one day some one else might do the same thing and this will help ..thank you for looking into this I emailed support this also as issue resolved with the solution just in case they also get someone else with this .

I could not get into the restaurant story since three days ago. I'm using an old version iPod Touch version 4.1.2, and the Restaurant Story 1.4.1, the classic one. I've tried delete it and re-install a few times, not working. What else can I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by farmeraaron7 View Post
    I could not get into the restaurant story since three days ago. I'm using an old version iPod Touch version 4.1.2, and the Restaurant Story 1.4.1, the classic one. I've tried delete it and re-install a few times, not working. What else can I do?
    go back to the valentine version. I you have already deleted it, go to your purchase history in itunes and redownload it.
    also try restarting your device before playing to free up some memory on your ipod.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks a lot, Kooky Panda. I could not find the purchase history for the previous Valentine version, but power off the machine help, now I can get into the game. I appreciate your help. Hopefully the update on the classic version is coming soon.

Farm Supplier

Thumbs down Resteraunt story

I lost everything after update I am so mad... I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game play all the time n now all my stuff is gone I want it back now..... Katsevek storm I'd .

Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast