Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

I have a Le Pan TC970, and have both the Regular RS and Valentine's.

I am not receiving new goals. Every time I start it up it says I have a new goal but none appear. The only goals I have are 2 for leveling up in other games, And Phoebe's Big Break, which requires that I make 10 Heart Pizzas, which I don't even have available in any of my menus.

I take that back, I just bought an oven and can make the pizzas. Still, with how many goals I have in my other teamlava games it seems I should have more than 3.

I am so upset right now! I finally got to level 23 where I could buy Fondue for 2, so I bought it, and went to ask friends for parts, but it disappeared and I went back to level 22 because it said my game wasn't in synch. I downloaded the carnival one but it goes to the Valentine one anyway when I click on it. My version is Valentine's 1.5.5.4. It's on a Samsung Galaxy S III so it's a new phone, and it's an android. I've not had many problems but when I have, I have restarted to get things back to normal, but now that didn't work. I don't know why I went back to level 22 and lost my Fondue for 2. It even kept my coins I paid for it! Please help me out here.

What happened to the moustache cupcakes?? I had them for a day on my reg ovens the next day they were gone but i see some of my nbrs still have them can you help??

Quote Originally Posted by ZombeeKat View Post
    I take that back, I just bought an oven and can make the pizzas. Still, with how many goals I have in my other teamlava games it seems I should have more than 3.
    same thing with me No quests except one at a time and I think those are the valentines day quests.

Executive Chef
    Hi I'm on an iphone 4 playing the valentines version so no problems specifically with mine but I did notice that when I request an item from neighbors or try to gift them I seem to have to press a lot harder than I do with other games, I thought I must have been imagining it but no it's just not as easy or fast to check the boxes very strange. I realize that this is not a big deal but it is a little annoying so I thought I would mention it. My phone has been restarted numerous times recently as well as deleting the game and redownloading it...
    Thanks

I'm using iOS 6.1.2 and version 6.1.5 of the game. I just bought a treat dispenser. The box showed up in my kitchen and I clicked on it, asked for the materials to make it from friends, then visited a few friends' bakeries. I came back, the box had totally disappeared, and my money was not replenished. I went back to the appliance tab and where it had told me I had the max number of appliances, I can now buy a new appliance but don't have the gold. This also happened to me during the Vegetation goal. I bought two potted plants and one disappeared and I had to save up to buy another one to complete the goal. This is getting very old. I would really like 30,000 gold replenished in my account so I can rebuy my treat dispenser. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeJoyGirl View Post
    I'm using iOS 6.1.2 and version 6.1.5 of the game. I just bought a treat dispenser. The box showed up in my kitchen and I clicked on it, asked for the materials to make it from friends, then visited a few friends' bakeries. I came back, the box had totally disappeared, and my money was not replenished. I went back to the appliance tab and where it had told me I had the max number of appliances, I can now buy a new appliance but don't have the gold. This also happened to me during the Vegetation goal. I bought two potted plants and one disappeared and I had to save up to buy another one to complete the goal. This is getting very old. I would really like 30,000 gold replenished in my account so I can rebuy my treat dispenser. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
    Just restarted the app and then the phone and no treat dispenser reappeared. This is really irritating. Please fix this and give me my coins back. This game is fun but I can't keep playing to be constantly disappointed. Thank you.

New Resident
    Hello,

I am running on Android 4.1.1. and using both Restaurant Story 1.5.5.4 and Restaurant Story Carnivals 1.5.5.4. My current issue is that the cooked food on my counter always disappears. This only occurs when I block the door of my restaurant to keep it "closed". The food does not disappear if I keep my restaurant opened. This problem has been persistent with both versions of Restaurant Story. How can this issue be resolved? I feel like I waste time cooking food and having it disappear.

Thank You!

New Resident
    My jade dragon went missing. the jade dragon i earned mysteriously disappeared.