Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Farm Supplier
    I just installed Restaurant Story Valentines Edition and purchased Gems but didn't receive them.

I have sent an email to support with the purchase details.

Please fix this asap.

Have already deleted and reinstalled game.
    Rebooted phone (Android)
    Cleared cache

Farm Supplier
    My restaurant will not open. Android, Samsung galaxy note 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by kofekat View Post
    My restaurant will not open. Android, Samsung galaxy note 10.1
    Please try uninstalling and reinstalling. Also, please let us know which version(s) of the game is affected. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Notifications are off again for android on all TL games. Same issue as last week.

New Resident
    I'm playing RS Valentine version on a Samsung tablet. Ever since installing it last week it kicks me out every 10 mins. or so (force close). I have uninstalled it and re-installed it, but this keeps happening and it's very annoying. Is anyone else having this problem?

New Resident
    I have scrolled through many many trouble posts and haven't found an answer for my issue yet. I played all the stories on my last Iphone (3GS), that phone met a watery demise. I purchased an Iphone 4S and downloaded restaurant and bakery story, I believe I created a new storm id, I don't mind starting over. Both bakery and restaurant story do not display the mastery bars, and no clipboard with quests. I have done all the usual things, restarting, uninstalling, reinstalling, tried different variations (valentines, christmas) to no avail. At a loss as of what to do, and I really enjoyed playing this game! Anybody have any ideas on what could be causing this? One of my co-workers is experiencing the same thing as well also with a 4S.

Thanks in advance!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSpunky View Post
    I'm playing RS Valentine version on a Samsung tablet. Ever since installing it last week it kicks me out every 10 mins. or so (force close). I have uninstalled it and re-installed it, but this keeps happening and it's very annoying. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Have you moved the game to your SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before opening the game?

Quote Originally Posted by kaymcd View Post
    I have scrolled through many many trouble posts and haven't found an answer for my issue yet. I played all the stories on my last Iphone (3GS), that phone met a watery demise. I purchased an Iphone 4S and downloaded restaurant and bakery story, I believe I created a new storm id, I don't mind starting over. Both bakery and restaurant story do not display the mastery bars, and no clipboard with quests. I have done all the usual things, restarting, uninstalling, reinstalling, tried different variations (valentines, christmas) to no avail. At a loss as of what to do, and I really enjoyed playing this game! Anybody have any ideas on what could be causing this? One of my co-workers is experiencing the same thing as well also with a 4S.

Thanks in advance!
    Mastery starts at level 8
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    My tablet doesn't have a port for an SD card and I don't use a task ****er manager.

I have Valentine's day version of restaurant story and over the past week I keep losing coins. I have watched the number of coins decrease for no reason. I have tried rebooting and I've also unistalled and reinstalled the app. It hasn't helped the problem. My device is a Motorola Xoom. Can u please help?

I just dl the valentines and my comments cut off half way through when I post them and my content is much larger then before i.e. the pop up boxes with info such as welcome and neighbor requests etc