Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Farm Supplier
    I seem to have lost all my Christmas recipes in both RS and BS. I haven't checked my other games yet to see if anything is up with them. Oh, I have the HTC Desire....

Rhino Keeper
    were the halloween recipes on the: stove, grill & oven removed today?

if so, then i guess it's not a bug.
    but it is a drag.
    cause i still needed to master a few.

New Resident
    I am on an iPad 1 and my RS isn't getting any customers and my food is not going bad...it seems like its frozen in time ! Have not played in a while because it seems stuck. Thought I'd try the holiday goals but it doesn't seem worth it if the game doesn't work

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rupertsmom1 View Post
    I seem to have lost all my Christmas recipes in both RS and BS. I haven't checked my other games yet to see if anything is up with them. Oh, I have the HTC Desire....
    Make sure you are playing on the christmas game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Finn View Post
    were the halloween recipes on the: stove, grill & oven removed today?

if so, then i guess it's not a bug.
    but it is a drag.
    cause i still needed to master a few.
    I would guess that yes these have been removed because seasonal items are not permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by idigvb View Post
    I am on an iPad 1 and my RS isn't getting any customers and my food is not going bad...it seems like its frozen in time ! Have not played in a while because it seems stuck. Thought I'd try the holiday goals but it doesn't seem worth it if the game doesn't work
    Make sure you do not have a welcome mat in front of your door.
    Also try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

iPad 6.0.1 - Model MD419LL
    RS: 1.6.5
    RS:CS: 1.6.6
    I am unable to find the "Christmas Pear Torte" in the RS:CS version. I installed the RS:CS with no problems but I am unable to complete the challenge as the Christmas Pear Torte is not showing up under the Basic Oven or any of the other ovens. I had my husband uninstall RS and RS:CS, reboot my iPad, then re-installed both games. It still does not show up. I even spent 1 gem to complete the 1st Day of Christmas, but now I am stuck on the 2nd Day of Christmas since I still do not have the ability to bake the Christmas Pear Torte.

New Resident
    I had a welcome mat. Who would ever believe using a welcome mat at the door would block it! Tx

New Resident
    I also can not see the christmas pear torte
    I am playing on an andriod tablet

Farm Supplier
    HELP!! I recently just started playing this game, I love it) Now I need a drink machine....I press buy for 10,0000 coins, then pop up comes on and says with the help of friends for bolts and nuts I apparently need. But the is no request link to ask or them. What do I do or how may I get this machine??? I need this to fill order. Thank you everyone

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tozer0783 View Post
    I also can not see the christmas pear torte
    I am playing on an andriod tablet
    Make sure you're using RS Xmas version and look on the OVEN under the DESSERT tab, as that is where that recipe is located.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina_Marie66 View Post
    HELP!! I recently just started playing this game, I love it) Now I need a drink machine....I press buy for 10,0000 coins, then pop up comes on and says with the help of friends for bolts and nuts I apparently need. But the is no request link to ask or them. What do I do or how may I get this machine??? I need this to fill order. Thank you everyone
    Click in the upper left corner, not on the I, and then it should be able to be placed on your floor.

New Resident
    I have tryed looking in the dessert recipes and it is still not there. I have tryed to reinstall and that didn't work either is there somthing else I can try